Sign in to follow this  
#1fan

State Duels

What two teams from each region do u think will make it to State Duels this year? And who seeded what?

Region 3:

This will be a battle between Doss,Bullitt Central,PRP, and Southern. Meade Co. could be in the run as well. Honestly this will be a toss up. All five teams are looking sharp for next year and region 3 is VERY MUCH improving from the last 4 years and growing. I couldnt decide between two teams to go to state duals from our region,well have to wait and see.

Just for guesses I would love to see it like this:

Southern V.S. Doss/PRP

PRP will definitely represent Region 3 this year.  As for the other team, that will depend on the team seedings.  Right now, I would give the nod to Bullitt Central, but just barely over Meade County.  Meade County will improve considerably from last year, but B.C. still has quite a few quality wrestlers returning.  I think it will be enough to get them to the finals of the Region 3 duals and take the 2nd spot for region 3 at the state duals. 

Guest acwrestler32

i disagree w/ anklepick a little. i still say john hardin but i would put anderson in there 2. jhhs #1 seed

achs #2 seed

With region 2 North Hardin HaS to be somewhere into that mix with great coaches and consistantly tough. With Region 3 Bullitt Central looked very tough in the past years i saw them at the CCHS Inv. PRP always has a pretty stout team. You could also see Southern thrown into that mix. Region 4, Seneca and Trinity with no suprise there. Region 5, wow Fern Creek prolly has a lock but after that Eastern, South Oldham, North Oldham, and Oldham County. But if I had to guess it would be 1. Fern Creek 2. South Oldham. Region 6 would be 1. Campbell County (no doubt) 2. Ryle. Simon Kenton and Conner could make a push though. Region 7 1. Woodford County 2. Harrison County but Lafayette looks to be very tough dual team. Region 8 1. Wayne County 2. Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark tied. I don't know much about these two teams I don't see them until state but both JCHS & SCHS look to always have depth. Region 1 I posted earlier stating " 1. Union & 2. Christian".

I think North oldham will surprise a lot of people in region five this year, They hardly graduated any varsity member last year, and are coming together as a team more and more every year... Not saying they could beat fern creek, but I'm not saying they couldn't either..

I think North oldham will surprise a lot of people in region five this year, They hardly graduated any varsity member last year, and are coming together as a team more and more every year... Not saying they could beat fern creek, but I'm not saying they couldn't either..

Who did you all graduate? I know Kusnir and the older Zeppa brother did but they contributed alot. But it wouldn't suprise me if they took a spot at state duels. They have a strong line up from top to bottom. Especially in the middle to light weights.

PRP/Indian university has snatched yet another highly touted wrestler from Ind.  We had choate last year now this year we just got a hvy conference champ froim Ind. not to mention Nuickel from Doss is a Indi transplant.  These guys come in with more than the basics already so it is easier to move them further along at a faster pace as far as finishing moves etc.  I think the difference again is the age at which they start wrestling over there.  Any way Good job to PRP for snagging another quality wrestler.  Look out Bop and Doss as well as Irq this guy is legit.  Might wanna start cuttin to 215. JOKE

Who did you all graduate? I know Kusnir and the older Zeppa brother did but they contributed alot. But it wouldn't suprise me if they took a spot at state duels. They have a strong line up from top to bottom. Especially in the middle to light weights.

i dont know who they graduated i dont go there i just know they have nine seniors

prp v.s. meade county

not because its my school but honestly b.c is/was a really good team last year i have to hand it to them we got beat by them....but they have lost some vital people to their team 171 salters was a madhouse and did lots of good for them ...prp may beat us but ya know i can hope for the best we have a chance...southern i believe we beat them (i was out for that match didnt get to wrestle i think) and doss...we beat doss at the end  of the season sometime i dont remember but id say prp for sure then meade/b.c/or doss