Sign in to follow this  
workhard

need workout partner

I have a large wrestling mat at my house and need people to workout with.I am 135 and have been working with good wrestlers all year,and live in fairdale.I don't like goofing so if you are interested in quality pre-season work please respond.

I have a large wrestling mat at my house and need people to workout with.I am 135 and have been working with good wrestlers all year,and live in fairdale.I don't like goofing so if you are interested in quality pre-season work please respond.

Who all do you work out with? I live by doss on manslick road..

I have been taking advantage of every open mat in jefferson,hardin and union county ,and every camp nearby as well. We live on jefferson hill rd.

Well I was going to say id work out with you but I just went to the dentist an hour ago and had 3 teeth pulled because the retard dentist pulled the wrong tooth TWICE!!! ...and im in alot of pain right now and will be for a few weeks now..

I went to the union camp it was mostly legs,and how to escape legs.The instructer kept saying "everyone in college is using this".It was a different breakdown and series of tilts,it would take more writing than I am willing to commit too,but it was a good camp that would take alot of drilling to get good at it.

Well I was going to say id work out with you but I just went to the dentist an hour ago and had 3 teeth pulled because the retard dentist pulled the wrong tooth TWICE!!! ...and im in alot of pain right now and will be for a few weeks now..

Your kidding right.  If not I'd be pissed and getting a lawyer.

Your kidding right.  If not I'd be pissed and getting a lawyer.

Im serious, I was so mad. He was supose to pull one tooth(third to the back on the left side), so he pulled the one behind the one he was supose to pull, infecting two more. So he had to pull the other two and now I have NO back teeth on the left side and I have to get fake ones screwed in. Ive been in the worst pain of my life the past four days. I even had to have a tube inserted in the side of my jaw for three days to drain the infection.

The possitive side of it all,...when I weigh in ill be 3 teeth lighter..LOL