Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

Bluegrass

Even though I only went 3-3 I think I did okay. I wrestled scared against Courtney. Majored a guy who majored me at state and I think I was the only person to take down Hitchings [inside trip]. Also, Brad Hitchings is a much better wrestler than I ever gave him credit for with an amazing 10-0 victory over Harrison Courtney.

Another suprise was Ethan Miller winning a decision over Matt Zarth.

I was VERY suprised when I heard Zarth lost to Ethan Miller, I really want to know what he's doing haha. Also Hitchings beating Courtney is another suprise, granted they will be 2 weight classes apart during the season, that's still a very big accomplishment.

Yes Zarh getting beat is a huge surprise! Courtney on the mat top or bottom  is awesome, but on his feet he is average at best hin hint if your in his weight class. Not taking anything from him, just proves he is not unbeatable.

Did this Hector Rezado kid wrestle what weight and how good does he look?

Yes Zarh getting beat is a huge surprise! Courtney on the mat top or bottom  is awesome, but on his feet he is average at best hin hint if your in his weight class. Not taking anything from him, just proves he is not unbeatable.

Did this Hector Rezado kid wrestle what weight and how good does he look?

He didn't go. Do you know who he is? He wrestled 145 for DeSales last season.

St. Francis Desales in Ohio?

I have never heard of him.

No DeSales High School In Louisville. Its located in the south end of louisville kind of by Irquois High School and im pretty sure Hecktor Graduated Last year and plans on going to cumberland collge.

Also, Brad Hitchings is a much better wrestler than I ever gave him credit for with an amazing 10-0 victory over Harrison Courtney.

Don't get to suprised by these outcomes.  Remember those that still have something to prove take these matches much more seriously than those that do not have anything to prove.  The underdogs always want it more in the summer.  During the high school season things are almost always different.

Even though I only went 3-3 I think I did okay. I wrestled scared against Courtney. Majored a guy who majored me at state and I think I was the only person to take down Hitchings [inside trip]. Also, Brad Hitchings is a much better wrestler than I ever gave him credit for with an amazing 10-0 victory over Harrison Courtney.

the part about you being the only guy to take down hitchings isnt true, brownfield took hitchings down twice in the beggining of the match.

Don't get to suprised by these outcomes.  Remember those that still have something to prove take these matches much more seriously than those that do not have anything to prove.  The underdogs always want it more in the summer.  During the high school season things are almost always different.

Tell me what Hitchings had to prove? He took 3rd at state at 152 as a freshman!  He didnt just beat Courtney, he man handled him. Not even a close match.  10 to 0  Way to go Hitchings!

the part about you being the only guy to take down hitchings isnt true, brownfield took hitchings down twice in the beggining of the match.

\

Thanks. I couldn't remember if I was the only one or not. I learned two things at BGSG:

1. Never get scared of a name

2. Thomas Brownfield is strong as a grizzly bear lol

No DeSales High School In Louisville. Its located in the south end of louisville kind of by Irquois High School and im pretty sure Hecktor Graduated Last year and plans on going to cumberland collge.

going to cambellsville

well i like to say i know a thing or two about how good hitchings is lol but is is solid on bottom and top. he has good leverage. But if what im hearing is right than he improved on his feet cause that was his weak spot last year. I think he could win state this year. Hes been training with wolseifer so u know hes gunna get better.