Sign in to follow this  
tiger89

Best Matches of 06 - 07

I loved the state finals for 215 not trying to be funny or anything but everyone i knew was completely on cloud 19 (10 more than 9)

The John Wolsiefer vs. Scott Wheeler match at state was great. It was a shame that it was only in the second round and not on saturday night under the lights. In my opion that was the state final at 160.

You could say the same thing about the Thuenerman/Courtney match (Was Courtney's closest match)

And the same could be said for Ervin/Golsby match (maybe the closest Ervin came to losing all season)

there was a great match between davis from eastern and sam mitchell from caldwell for the finals match at 145 i think at the caldwell co tourney

Your absolutely right. I was gonna say that match but i knew a lot of people probably hadn't seen it. That was Justins first 1st place tournament ever

Golsby/Ervin, Thueneman/Courtney, & Wolseifer/Wheeler, all from state, & all have to be listed at the top.  From the regular season, and yes I am biased, I would have to say Nickel/Dockery at the Mustang Classic.  That was definitely a good one.  Another good one was Byrd/Campbell at the finals of the KOB.  It wasn't a typical heavyweight match.  The action was good and they were both very athletic for big guys.

Lets see one of Luke Ervin's many state matches.. Vs. Larue County (the most exciting), vs. i think Campbell Co., and the match vs. Jonathan miller in regional finals. He came back in the last minute or less in all the matches to win.

heres one everyone forgot about, Joaquin Luna and Aaron Carr. I forgot where it was at but still one of my favorite

Courtney - Thuneman, Evans- Sullivan one of the best at state, Voth-Vinsant, Evans-Zarth (saw this one at The Cumberlands vs Campbellsville match. Ervin-Banks, Starks - Jones 1 &2