Sign in to follow this  
Jacketcoach

Region 4

as for the regional tournament i think it will most likely go the same way as last year with trinity winning and seneca in second but with wrestling you never know because its probly the most unpredictable sport there is and region 4 has a lot of good teams that are severly underated. Im not sure but i think Saint X and Moore have a lot of good wrestlers comming back and Central always has good potential because everyone on their team is an athletic freak (ment in a good way). As for individual wieght classes i think 112 will be stacked along with 119. The regional tournament should be a good show to watch.

as for the regional tournament i think it will most likely go the same way as last year with trinity winning and seneca in second but with wrestling you never know because its probly the most unpredictable sport there is and region 4 has a lot of good teams that are severly underated. Im not sure but i think Saint X and Moore have a lot of good wrestlers comming back and Central always has good potential because everyone on their team is an athletic freak (ment in a good way). As for individual wieght classes i think 112 will be stacked along with 119. The regional tournament should be a good show to watch.

I don't know what 145 looks like in this region but i'm sure Kevin Porter will be in the running for it no matter who is there almost. He was givin' it to Howard Brim today.

I agree with Trinity coming in first. I think second could be a toss-up. Seneca lost a little. Moore lost two seniors, gains 5 experienced freshmen but none that will make an immediate impact. Central didn't lose anyone. I think St.X lost a few but they have so many JV wrestlers that they can replace kids pretty easily.

Which individual wrestlers win regionals next year?

I agree with Trinity coming in first. I think second could be a toss-up. Seneca lost a little. Moore lost two seniors, gains 5 experienced freshmen but none that will make an immediate impact. Central didn't lose anyone. I think St.X lost a few but they have so many JV wrestlers that they can replace kids pretty easily.

Which individual wrestlers win regionals next year?

*Just wondering... *

Whats Trinitys line-up looking like for next year?? :? :?

Moore right now looks like this, but you never know. A lot of things could change from now and the beginning of the year.

Weight      Name            Grade    Experience    Pre-Season Rank top 10's

103: Blayde Hester              9          1

112: Shawn Cook                  10        1                 

119: Zack Michael                10        4

125: Billy McKelvey              9          1

130: Nick Vincent                11        4

135: Chris Wise                  12        4

140: Jimmy Roberts              12        4

145: Steven Willbanks          10        4

152: ???

160: James Schneider          12          3            9

171: Ethan Dunn                  12        5              6

189: ???

215: Cody Bates                  9          1

285: Derek Farley                12        2              8

I am pretty sure Martin and Warra are bumping up to 112 & 119 respectively.  That should leave 103 for Shawn Johnson and he will fit nicely into their line-up.  Seneca should have pretty good light weights once again.

*Just wondering... *

Whats Trinitys line-up looking like for next year?? :? :?

Im just taking a stab at this

103:Myron Bradbury

112:Dan Smith

119:Erin Mcauley

125:Jacob Barton

130:Grant Olhman

135:Kenny Watkins

140:Trent Kelley

145:Dylan Harbolt

152:Russ Whatley

160:Adam Remines

171:Brent Hitchings

189:Josh Lewis

215:Brock Messina

285:Jordan Whiting

Shawn Johnson won't win regionals next year, let alone state.  Myron is too good for him right now.  That's not saying Shawn can't wrestle.  It's possible for him to place both 2nd at regionals and 2nd at state and lose to the same wrestler.

Im just taking a stab at this

103:Myron Bradbury

112:Dan Smith

119:Erin Mcauley

125:Jacob Barton

130:Grant Olhman

135:Kenny Watkins

140:Trent Kelley

145:Dylan Harbolt

152:Russ Whatley

160:Adam Remines

171:Brent Hitchings

189:Josh Lewis

215:Brock Messina

285:Jordan Whiting

switch hitchings with Remines. I dont think hitchings will bump up that much

Guest texas08

but shawn johnson will be wrestling with martin and get alot better

switch hitchings with Remines. I dont think hitchings will bump up that much

That should be Brad Hitchings, not Brent...and from what I hear he is definitely going 171.  That's from his dad.  He's not that heavy yet, but he's growing and in the 160's.  I'd count on him at 171. 

Shawn Johnson won't win regionals next year, let alone state.  Myron is too good for him right now.  That's not saying Shawn can't wrestle.  It's possible for him to place both 2nd at regionals and 2nd at state and lose to the same wrestler.

Shawn johnson will take 2nd in regionals and 2nd in state, i dont see him beating Myron

That should be Brad Hitchings, not Brent...and from what I hear he is definitely going 171.  That's from his dad.  He's not that heavy yet, but he's growing and in the 160's.  I'd count on him at 171. 

Whoops, I meant Brad

Central will be returning four region runner - ups but will have to wait to see where there wt puts them at.  The season will be real interesting to see what new "athletic freaks" they get to come out and what returners step up.  The thing I know is nothing is a given in wrestling, the best guy at that time will win on any given day.  I am just along for the ride.