Sign in to follow this  
Superfly

Next year state finals

Guest texas08

some one told me that bradbury got killed by shawn johnson at one of ryles

ryan tingle and jame pile? Is that all there is to choose at 145. Pile is sloppy but he does get the wins tho. Where did tingle even place this year?

ryan tingle and jame pile? Is that all there is to choose at 145. Pile is sloppy but he does get the wins tho. Where did tingle even place this year?

Tingle was a match away from placing. He's really not a bad wrestler.

103  Myron Bradbury  over  Shawn Johnson 

112  Aaron Carr  over  Ross Carpenter-Fraser

119  Elliott Martin  over  Travis Sullivan

125  Matt Zarth  over  Matt Slone 

130  Trey Morlatt  over  Coty Lewis

135  Zach Poulton  over  Luke Ervin

140  Bryan Peace  over  Isaac Ervin

145  Ryan Tingle over  Jamie Pile

152  Harrison Courtney  over  Dakoda Choate 

160  John Wolsiefer  over  Mitch Ervin 

171  Mason Reid  over  Cody Lasseigne

189  Mark Jones  over  Ryan Kelly

215  Derek Nickel  over  Deon Chaney

285  Anthony Bailey  over  Billy Fuller 

I don't think Travis Sullivan is scared of anyone. However, I also don't think a fourth state championship will be handed to him. 112 to 125 is going to be very competitive no matter how you look at it.

It doesn't matter what weight he is... you better believe Travis Sullivan wants to become the 5th four timer in this state's history. Expect him to wrestle like a 4 timer every match next season. Every single wrestler is going to be out to get him next year. Elliot Martin, DC Evans, Matt Slone, Matt Zarth...

I think that Shawn Johnson will beat Bradbury and win state easily. Last year he got 5th on his first year and if Elliott wouldn't of beaten him he would of been a finalist

I think Shawn is a tough kid who will only get better.

And you are correct if Elliot didn't beat him he would've been in the finals and if Tommy Warren hadn't beaten him he would've gone for 3rd. And if and only if my aunt had b*lls she'd be my uncle.

It's really hard to use this logic in wrestling.

I think Shawn is a tough kid who will only get better.

And you are correct if Elliot didn't beat him he would've been in the finals and if Tommy Warren hadn't beaten him he would've gone for 3rd. And if and only if my aunt had b*lls she'd be my uncle.

It's really hard to use this logic in wrestling.

lol. I would have got banned for that. But still funny.

I don't think Travis Sullivan is scared of anyone. However, I also don't think a fourth state championship will be handed to him. 112 to 125 is going to be very competitive no matter how you look at it.

It doesn't matter what weight he is... you better believe Travis Sullivan wants to become the 5th four timer in this state's history. Expect him to wrestle like a 4 timer every match next season. Every single wrestler is going to be out to get him next year. Elliot Martin, DC Evans, Matt Slone, Matt Zarth...

If Travis is at 119 with Elliot he will lose if hes at 125 with Matt he will lose but if he goes 112 he has a good chance of winning

103= Johnson over Bradburry (dec)

112= Fraiser over Martin (dec)

119= Evans over Sullivan (dec)

125= Zarth over Daniels (m-dec)

130= Lewis over Morlatt (dec)

135= Poulton over Ervin (m-dec)

140= Ashbrook over Peace (dec)

145= Sanders over Pile (dec)

152= Courtney over Choate (dec)

160= Wolsifer over Ervin (m-dec)

171= Reid over Pitcher (m-dec)

189= Jones over Kelly (dec)

215= Green over Nickel (dec)

285= Fuller over Bailey (dec)

103= Johnson over Bradburry (dec)

112= Fraiser over Martin (dec)

119= Evans over Sullivan (dec)

125= Zarth over Daniels (m-dec)

130= Lewis over Morlatt (dec)

135= Poulton over Ervin (m-dec)

140= Ashbrook over Peace (dec)

145= Sanders over Pile (dec)

152= Courtney over Choate (dec)

160= Wolsifer over Ervin (m-dec)

171= Reid over Pitcher (m-dec)

189= Jones over Kelly (dec)

215= Green over Nickel (dec)

285= Fuller over Bailey (dec)

I don't think anyone will agree with those. lol

Alright, if your are so much better lets see them.

Believe me. Mine aren't. I just don't see the justification for your 103, 112, 130, 140, 215, or 285 predictions.

Well lets start off with 103. Me being a 103 i can personally tell you I see johnson being top dog next year. From what ive heard, he went to the ryle national training camp and put it on it. Which came from reliable sources. Plus he will be with Elliot Martin at Seneca next year. Martin can help Johnson with bradburrys weaknesses and strong points.

112. 112 will be stacked just as thick this year. Fraiser is a tough and quick guy, as well is martin, but when it comes to nuetral  Fraiser has got it. They are both talented on bottom and can get an escape when they need it. Martin is just not strong enough for Fraiser though.

130. Trey Morlatt is an excellent wrestler, don't get me wrong, but when Coty Lewis is in shape, determined, and motivated he is one of the best wrestlers in the state. Thats why I see him being a force next year.

140= Ashbrook and Peace, both very talented wrestlers. Ashbrook in my opinion is more talented on his feet and on top. Morlatt has the advantage though on bottom. Morlatt beat Sanders by 5 or 6 I beleive at Ryle, but I've seen ashbrook do much worse to Sanders.

215= Im not much on the heavier weights so this could be short. I've seen Green wrestle when he is determined and motivated. I've also seen nickel (at state). Seeing nickle at nationals wrestle was not exciting though. He just wasn't wrestling to his potential.

285= Billy Fuller i've seen him wrestle but not bailey, Fuller is extremely talented to be a hwt though. As is Bailey. But Ijust dont know alot about hwt. Just threw them in the mix.

Well lets start off with 103. Me being a 103 i can personally tell you I see johnson being top dog next year. From what ive heard, he went to the ryle national training camp and put it on it. Which came from reliable sources. Plus he will be with Elliot Martin at Seneca next year. Martin can help Johnson with bradburrys weaknesses and strong points.

112. 112 will be stacked just as thick this year. Fraiser is a tough and quick guy, as well is martin, but when it comes to nuetral  Fraiser has got it. They are both talented on bottom and can get an escape when they need it. Martin is just not strong enough for Fraiser though.

130. Trey Morlatt is an excellent wrestler, don't get me wrong, but when Coty Lewis is in shape, determined, and motivated he is one of the best wrestlers in the state. Thats why I see him being a force next year.

140= Ashbrook and Peace, both very talented wrestlers. Ashbrook in my opinion is more talented on his feet and on top. Morlatt has the advantage though on bottom. Morlatt beat Sanders by 5 or 6 I beleive at Ryle, but I've seen ashbrook do much worse to Sanders.

215= Im not much on the heavier weights so this could be short. I've seen Green wrestle when he is determined and motivated. I've also seen nickel (at state). Seeing nickle at nationals wrestle was not exciting though. He just wasn't wrestling to his potential.

285= Billy Fuller i've seen him wrestle but not bailey, Fuller is extremely talented to be a hwt though. As is Bailey. But Ijust dont know alot about hwt. Just threw them in the mix.

I know that, when he is in shape and everything, Coty Lewis  is a good wrestler but what makes you think that he will be at 100%? I had him picked to be in finals last year because I already know what he is capable at when he is 100% and look what happened. 215 and 285 will definately be Nickel and Baily, handsdown.

seeing Peace for years now.  The only one who may stop him would be Courtney. If they are in the same wt. class, and that is still a probably at best, not a done deal. 

Other than that Peace would have to have a bad day to be defeated by Ashbrook or Saunders.

103-Johnson v.s Bradbury

112-Frazier v.s Sullivan

119-Martin v.s Evans

125-Zarth v.s Daniels

130-Lewis v.s Morlett

135-Ervine v.s ?????????

140-Poulton v.s Ashbrook

145-Peace v.s Sanders

152-Courtney v.s Ervine

160-Wolsiefer v.s ??????

171-Sheehan v.s Reid

189-Jones v.s Kelley

215-Green v.s Nickel

275-Bailey v.s Fuller

* Sullivan is going 119 to State Duals

* Martin is going 119 for College Exposure

* Peace will go 145 if Courtney doesnt go 145 

* Courtney is going 152 according to  my buddies from Woodford Co.

* Ervine will go wherever Wolsiefer doesnt go

* Sheehan is going 171

103  Bradbury (TRIN) vs Johnson (SENA), Wild Card - Kincer (LCC)

112  Sullivan (WAYN) vs Evans (WHIT), WC - Carpenter-Fraser (MONT)

119  Parks (WOOD) vs Martin (SENA), WC - Demery (NHAR)

125  Zarth (HENC) vs Slone (SHCL), WC - Zeppa (NOLD)

130  Johnson (JOHA) vs Grimm (JOHN), WC - Mills (PRP)

135  Lewis (WOOD) vs Poulton (SENA), WC - Brown (SK)

140  Ashbrook (HARC) vs Morlatt (OLDC), WC - Miller (LARU)

145  Peace (RYLE) vs Choate (PRP), WC - Winkler (SK)

152  Courtney (WOOD) vs Ervin (UNIO), WC - Vaughn (SK)

160  Wolsiefer (FERN) vs Dillon (CONN), WC - Woolen (OHIO)

171  Reid (RYLE) vs Hitchings (TRIN), WC - Sheehan (WOOD)

189  Houchens (SOLD) vs Kelly (SHCL), WC - Ilg (NEWP)

215  Jones (NHAR) vs Nickel (DOSS), WC - Green (LAFA)

285  Bailey (FTKN) vs Fuller (CACO), WC - Whiting (TRIN)

112  Sullivan (WAYN) vs Evans (WHIT), WC - Carpenter-Fraser (MONT)

119  Parks (WOOD) vs Martin (SENA), WC - Demery (NHAR)

125  Zarth (HENC) vs Slone (SHCL), WC - Zeppa (NOLD)

130  Johnson (JOHA) vs Grimm (JOHN), WC - Mills (PRP)

135  Lewis (WOOD) vs Poulton (SENA), WC - Brown (SK)

140  Ashbrook (HARC) vs Morlatt (OLDC), WC - Miller (LARU)

145  Peace (RYLE) vs Choate (PRP), WC - Winkler (SK)

152  Courtney (WOOD) vs Ervin (UNIO), WC - Vaughn (SK)

160  Wolsiefer (FERN) vs Dillon (CONN), WC - Woolen (OHIO)

171  Reid (RYLE) vs Hitchings (TRIN), WC - Sheehan (WOOD)

189  Houchens (SOLD) vs Kelly (SHCL), WC - Ilg (NEWP)

215  Jones (NHAR) vs Nickel (DOSS), WC - Green (LAFA)

285  Bailey (FTKN) vs Fuller (CACO), WC - Whiting (TRIN)

at 285 i just dont see whiting coming close to the finals next year i guess its cuz i never seen him wrestle but i dont think he can do it and whats his weight at

at 285 i just dont see whiting coming close to the finals next year i guess its cuz i never seen him wrestle but i dont think he can do it and whats his weight at

I have seen him wrestle and I think he can do it.  I don't know what his weight is, but it's probably over 215 and under 285 :-D!

I think Whiting could win this weight class easily.  He is just a lot more aggressive and much quicker than Bailey or Fuller.

I think Whiting could win this weight class easily.  He is just a lot more aggressive and much quicker than Bailey or Fuller.

i dont know about him being faster or more aggressive then bailey he is quick for a big guy and hes the most aggressive person i have ever wrestled but il see when i wrestle whiting ing jefferson co. finals hopefully

How can you have kincer as a wild card, in my opinion he is over-rated. Troxell or Wood would be a better choice to go with.