Sign in to follow this  
hacker

Travis Sullivan and Dalton Evans

Who would win in the rematch?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in the rematch?

• Travis Sullivan
    • Dalton Evans

Who would win? I think that it would be Sullivan again.  Now on comes the onslaught of attacks from various under dog fans.

I am an underdog fan....but evans did control the most of the match.  I am not sure who the underdog is here.  I do think evans has developed a good offense against sullivan and knows what works against him.  Sullivan knows he can hit a double chicken wing but other than that it looked like evans controled take downs and was fairly successful while riding etc...

I like sullivan and i hate to admit it but I think evans wins the rematch.

evans is good when motivated. i watched him all year and he lsot top kids that werent even close to being as good as him just because it wasnt on the big stage and he didnt care. but when he has his mind right he is one of the best in the state

Who would win? I think that it would be Sullivan again.  Now on comes the onslaught of attacks from various under dog fans.

That was the most properly worded, well articulated thing Hacker has ever said. Bar none, either by way of his voice or via online wrestling forum...wow.

EVANS ALL THE WAY!!!!

ok Dalton will not win this match. This match has already happened, Evans had his chance and lost...

thats why it says REMATCH.

If this rematch occurs in the state finals Sullivan wins it hands down.

I can't believe that this is even a topic.  Were talking about a 3 time state champ going for his fourth title.  How many other 3 time state champions returning were being questioned about if they were going to win again.

I can't believe that this is even a topic.  Were talking about a 3 time state champ going for his fourth title.  How many other 3 time state champions returning were being questioned about if they were going to win again.

i know, thank you. yeah Dalton is good but hes not going to beat Travis sorry its not going to happen. Now the Travis vs Elliott match thats a match but Travis wins hands down with Evans

i know, thank you. yeah Dalton is good but hes not going to beat Travis sorry its not going to happen. Now the Travis vs Elliott match thats a match but Travis wins hands down with Evans

how r u gonna sit there and say "hes not going to beat Travis sorry ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN,,, u cant say that,,,hey i got an idea since shawn112 thinks sullivans gonna win no matter what,,then whatever weight hes at next years not gonna even wrestle at state,,noone in that weight, everyone will forfeit and travis will be a 4-timer,,comeon guys its pointless  noone thought florida would beat ohio state but thats why the play the game

ok i take that back if your going to put it that way, but maybe Evans can beat him but he didnt so i still think he wont but i mean, i have seen guys beat other guys they have lost to like 4 or 5 times. So maybe Evans can but he didnt so i think he never will and Travis will get his 4th state but its not going to be easy with Elloitt and Dalton in the same weight class... so

I think that's the intrigue and reason for the whole discussion.  A possible 4-timer is stopped on his quest.  Could it happen?  Maybe.  And I think that's what gets everyone interested in talking about it.  And what could possible keep Sullivan from moving up in weight.

How can you say that Travis vs Dalton is not a good match but Travis vs Elliot is? Elliot Martins not going to do better against Sullivan than Dalton would have/did. I want to see Dalton go back down to 112 again and have these three all conpete but I think that its easy to guess the outcome of this - 1st Place Sullivan, 2nd Place Evans, 3rd Place Martin... Now i want to see Dalton and Elliot wrestle.

Travis Sullivan is without a doubt one of the best wrestlers KY has. but i believe that D.C. evans would show up again, like he did at state, and win the match. No offense travis.

If this match happens again I would say Evans just because of how he controlled Sullivan the whole match and that he has enn getting closer and closer every time they wrestle. With that said Sullivan does always have that homerun factor of being a pinner and that always has a chance of determining the outcome. Sullivan has more to lose and Evans should have a huge hunger now that he knows he can beat Sullivan. Does anyone know what they are weighing now or what weight they plan to wrestle next year?

If this match happens again I would say Evans just because of how he controlled Sullivan the whole match and that he has enn getting closer and closer every time they wrestle. With that said Sullivan does always have that homerun factor of being a pinner and that always has a chance of determining the outcome. Sullivan has more to lose and Evans should have a huge hunger now that he knows he can beat Sullivan. Does anyone know what they are weighing now or what weight they plan to wrestle next year?

I think Travis is staying 112 and Dalton is going 119.

It would be interesting to see them both bump up to 119 and face Zarth :D

Thats like 160 this year: Wolsiefer, ervin and Choate... should make for an interesting state tournament

has people forgot that  Travis Sullivan  has never lost a match in state  EVER(high school)

Nobody has forgot this but did you see him get owned for about fivminutes and twenty seconds of the finals last year. If Evans would have stalled out with a spiral ride and not tried for the pin he would finished the match with not only a win but by dominating. Yes Sullivan won the match and you can use the argument of he finds a way to win, but if you were watching the match you could clearly see who was the better wrestler THAT DAY!! We will have to wait and see. Sullivan, Evans, and Zarth would make for a rough weight class. Evans and Zarth met last year I think?? It was a very close match from what I hear.. Anybody have any insight?

you know its sad to hear all these guys say "could have should have would have" but fact of the matter  is travis owned evans all year. state was not the first time these two had faced each other. as everyone knows sullivan was undefeated. and as for the match at state,it is not the guy who leads the most laps in a race that wins,it is the guy who leads the last lap that wins!!!!!!!