Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 PRE-Season Rankings 4-11-07

Has she wrestled before...?...how does she fare when wrestling you?..tell us more about the mystery lady.  189 is a tough class.

my sister is a beast i guarantee if she wrestles next year she will go to state.....she weighs as much as me and her legs are solid...granted she is a girl and lacks the upper body of a male...but she has the heart of a champion....but im not sure if she will like it well enough.....but if she does she will be a beast her hips are like a lincoln town car!

my sister is a beast i guarantee if she wrestles next year she will go to state.....she weighs as much as me and her legs are solid...granted she is a girl and lacks the upper body of a male...but she has the heart of a champion....but im not sure if she will like it well enough.....but if she does she will be a beast her hips are like a lincoln town car!

Uh oh....if she weighs the same as you then .....hmmmm....which nickel will be the 215 next year.  Family feud for that spot....really interesting stuff.  Basically your saying that a tight waist would be impossible due to the lincoln hips so good luck keeping her from escaping. 

Seriously if she is going to wrestle I think that is awesome.  I am sure you guys will train her well.  Good luck...

Dusty "sexiest man alive" Stengel MIGHT be attending Doss next year due to some gayness pertaining to school. So, you might be seeing some red and black socks on the Dragons line-up.

Uh oh....if she weighs the same as you then .....hmmmm....which nickel will be the 215 next year.  Family feud for that spot....really interesting stuff.  Basically your saying that a tight waist would be impossible due to the lincoln hips so good luck keeping her from escaping. 

Seriously if she is going to wrestle I think that is awesome.  I am sure you guys will train her well.  Good luck...

to be honest she would probably give me fits and yes turning her would be like trying to go cow tipping with a 103 pounder....(no offense to my sis...but shes a big gal)....but i think it would be cool we put the idea in her head and if her grades are good i would say the chances of her being on the lineup are pretty good.

Stengel, Doss won't take anyone who lost to DeShon.  Besides, Coach Hare wouldn't let you wrestle for Doss.  That guy is a real prick, right Nickel!  Oh and by the way, I've seen Nickel's sister.  She's just as big and twice as ugly.  Sorry Dale.  On to more serious things, Kendall will be wrestling next year.  He will get his grades and he is taking a few correspondence courses this summer, so he'll be good to go.  Does anyone know about Lantis?

Stengel, Doss won't take anyone who lost to DeShon.  Besides, Coach Hare wouldn't let you wrestle for Doss.  That guy is a real prick, right Nickel!  Oh and by the way, I've seen Nickel's sister.  She's just as big and twice as ugly.  Sorry Dale.  On to more serious things, Kendall will be wrestling next year.  He will get his grades and he is taking a few correspondence courses this summer, so he'll be good to go.  Does anyone know about Lantis?

Yea. I did lose to him but who didn't I lose to last year. I killed myself to get to 145 that day and anyone in state probly would have beat me. I wish we could have wrestled at regions because I would have spanked him. I'm way better now anyway.

hey hacker i heard that u will be going out with the nickel girl is that true

red

Yea red youre real funny. But everyone knows youre the one with the experience of getting with BIG GIRLS  :wink:

Yea red youre real funny. But everyone knows youre the one with the experience of getting with BIG GIRLS  :wink:

come on hacker. don't change the subject and answer the question.  :lol: we know you like it more. :wink:

come on hacker. don't change the subject and answer the question.  :lol: we know you like it more. :wink:

Eww... thats gross. Ive never gone out with a girl that weighs more than 120 lbs. which is more than what SOME people can say  :-D

it really doesnt matter because my sister will kill both of you....but we will find out if she is wrestling soon!...i hope so because then we will have someone on the team who is dedicated unlike you 2!..lol...i still love you guys

lol wow has anyone even noticed that another choate has jumped into the region rankings

to bad hes coming to doss~

So hard to tell when you guys are serious.....If Lil choate was to move down here he would live in PRP's district.....how and why would he go to Doss.(no offense, it would just seem like he would want to be around big brother and go to the school in his district).  Or is this just all fun and games talk?  Don't go worrying an old man.  What is this stealing my wrestlers.LOL stengle lil choate whats next?  Sedoris moving over there too. :-D 

naw we wre just kidding but choate did say something about doss....but i dont think ac will even make the move from indiana...and stenel might have no choice unless he gets them bad grades up...but no we do kid alot...but i am serious about my sister!

I think we'll have to talk to him and give him the old "you don't want to be in your big brother's shadow.  You want to make your own name for yourself" speech.  Whatever you do, if he hasn't met Dusty yet don't let him.  He definitely wouldn't go to PRP

lil choate is gettin more and more serious about moving...and of course he would go to prp to be with his big bro

ya if AC moves down here which i hope he does it would only be right if he went to prp....now im not even gonna say on here what prp stands for!....LOL...J/K GATSBY AND HUMPERDEINK....but he is a good kid with alot of talent...and i hope he does make the move.