Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Region 3 PRE-Season Rankings 4-11-07

im callin lil choate goin to the finals...im gonna be working him hard this off season...he is comin in tougher than u think and has the mind set like his older brother

103  Huffine over Childress

112  Choate over Lile

119  Reichmuth over Ohmes

125  Mills over Hacker

130  Colston over Marksbury

135  Blanford over Cahill

140  Walls over Cosgrove

145  Choate over Hartman

152  Stengel over Snyder

160  Walls over Northington

171  Savery over Bruce

189  French over Blakemore

215  Nickel over Crow

285  Payne over Smith

Are any of these guys doing anything this summer.

James Payne (IROQ)

Bebop Smith (VALL)

Derrick Lawson (DOSS)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Larry Brown (BUCE)

Zack Entrican (SOUT)

Cody Jaggers (PRP)

Rajah Coyler (SHAW)

Chris Alexander (WEST)

I am so tired of seeing this on here these rankings made by what happened last year. Alot of kids are working hard this summer and are alot better than these people that are ranked and are doing nothing. I know over in IN we don't really look that hard at rankings like this. but being a heavyweight I have wrestled at least of these guys and I know he is going to be good others are either working all summer or laying around eating and doing nothing. I hope alot of these guys come over to IN I want to wrestle them to see if they are anygood. Who makes these is it someone who just hears from somebody, is it someone who just goes by what happened last year, or is it someone that really digs into it and sees who is working all summer and giving up  all their summer fun to work and go to tournaments I have see another kid in IN alot wrestling I believe his name is Dusty he is working hard and should be good next year. And I believe Hacker (everyone knows Hacker) should be good. But here is a perfect example of what I am saying He and I believe Derrick Lawson did not wrestle last year but We see them everywhere and they both souled be real good especially Lawson with Nickle as his wrestling partner he should really improve. But where does Hacker get placed low because he did wrestle last year when maybe he could be 1st or to say Payne Smith Lawson Maybe Smith because of last year but Payne I really don't know only seen him wrestle once.  So who ever does rankings needs to check to see who is working hard and then maybe move them up and the guys on top will get mad and start to work this summer and then the whole area gets better. Indiana out (just my thoughts)

Are any of these guys doing anything this summer.

James Payne (IROQ)

Bebop Smith (VALL)

Derrick Lawson (DOSS)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Larry Brown (BUCE)

Zack Entrican (SOUT)

Cody Jaggers (PRP)

Rajah Coyler (SHAW)

Chris Alexander (WEST)

I am so tired of seeing this on here these rankings made by what happened last year. Alot of kids are working hard this summer and are alot better than these people that are ranked and are doing nothing. I know over in IN we don't really look that hard at rankings like this. but being a heavyweight I have wrestled at least of these guys and I know he is going to be good others are either working all summer or laying around eating and doing nothing. I hope alot of these guys come over to IN I want to wrestle them to see if they are anygood. Who makes these is it someone who just hears from somebody, is it someone who just goes by what happened last year, or is it someone that really digs into it and sees who is working all summer and giving up  all their summer fun to work and go to tournaments I have see another kid in IN alot wrestling I believe his name is Dusty he is working hard and should be good next year. And I believe Hacker (everyone knows Hacker) should be good. But here is a perfect example of what I am saying He and I believe Derrick Lawson did not wrestle last year but We see them everywhere and they both souled be real good especially Lawson with Nickle as his wrestling partner he should really improve. But where does Hacker get placed low because he did wrestle last year when maybe he could be 1st or to say Payne Smith Lawson Maybe Smith because of last year but Payne I really don't know only seen him wrestle once.  So who ever does rankings needs to check to see who is working hard and then maybe move them up and the guys on top will get mad and start to work this summer and then the whole area gets better. Indiana out (just my thoughts)

I think Derek Lawson is the only one gettin' better over the off-season. Believe me, there won't be any doubt as to who put in their time when next season rolls around. I've seen huge differences not only in myself but also in the people I train with and that's only from these tournies and practices. Once the summer hits and we all start flockin' to good camps, the ones who work for it will be the ones walkin' away from regionals with gold.

103  Huffine over Childress

112  Choate over Lile

119  Reichmuth over Ohmes

125  Mills over Hacker

130  Colston over Marksbury

135  Blanford over Cahill

140  Walls over Cosgrove

145  Choate over Hartman

152  Stengel over Snyder

160  Walls over Northington

171  Savery over Bruce

189  French over Blakemore

215  Nickel over Crow

285  Payne over Smith

i believe this looks alot more accurate

I think Derek Lawson is the only one gettin' better over the off-season. Believe me, there won't be any doubt as to who put in their time when next season rolls around. I've seen huge differences not only in myself but also in the people I train with and that's only from these tournies and practices. Once the summer hits and we all start flockin' to good camps, the ones who work for it will be the ones walkin' away from regionals with gold.

That is true. In Indiana the rankings are so off the wall. for example there can be a kid ranked 20 in Indiana and if he was in kentucky would have a shot at top 3. At state I dont remember seeing one wrestler with a record of any more than 5 seasonal losses.. everyone was like 32-4 or 29-2. Its ridiculous..

for another example...McCutcheon(my old high school) had two kids ranked second in the state. Travis dale(189)

36-0 record.Undefeated and untouched all year. Then we had Matt Bowman at 135(my workout partner) who was like 34-2.  Come First round at rergionals they got decked and didnt even make it to semi-state. In Indiana you have NO IDEA whats going to happen, as in kentucky you can guess finals almost. :-D :-D

Here's the way I see it just from an Indiana point of veiw and who I have seen!

103  Huffine over Childress       don't know here

112  Choate over Lile              don't know here

119  Lewis over Reichmuth

125  Hacker in an upset

130  Colston I guess don't know Marksbury

135  Cahill over Blandford

140  Cosgrove over Walls

145  Choate over everybody

152  Stengel over Snyder

160  Walls over Northington      Don't know

171  Savery over Bruce            Don't Know

189  French over Blakemore      Don't know

215  Nickel Over everybody

285  Lawson over Smith

lawson is working really hard and is going to do really good at state no dought about that and yes im not doing anything right now because of my greads ive fallin behind alot in school and im more focused on that right now more than anything and lawson and payne deserve to be at the top of the rankings right now if i fall down to third then i have no problem with that

Here is the way I see the finals:

103 -- Nickel over Huffine, Badgett and a guest midget.

112 -- Nickel over Choate and Lile in a handicap match.

119 -- Nickel over his own teammate Hacker after Hacker turns on him

125 -- Nickel over Mills  (Nickel is just too fat for Corey)

130 -- Nickel over PRP (At least it will be a PRP kid according to Gatsby; Come to think of it all finals matches will be Nickel over a PRP kid)

140 -- Nickel over Walls (after he moves to PRP) in a 1st blood match.

The match of the Regionals will be at 145.  Nickel dominates Choate until Stengel makes weight half way through the match and hits Nickel will a chair while the referee is knocked unconscious by the "The Mouth of the South" The Gatsby, Choate's evil yet quick witted manager.

That leaves the final regional tally as Doss (or should I say Nickel) with 13 Regional championships and PRP with 1.

Of course I am just kidding guys so no one get upset.  Derek knows I am kidding.  Good luck to everyone next year.  Let's hope we have a good competitive region and that PRP doesn't run away with it.

130 -- Nickel over PRP (At least it will be a PRP kid according to Gatsby; Come to think of it all finals matches will be Nickel over a PRP kid)

The match of the Regionals will be at 145.  Nickel dominates Choate until Stengel makes weight half way through the match and hits Nickel will a chair while the referee is knocked unconscious by the "The Mouth of the South" The Gatsby, Choate's evil yet quick witted manager.

That leaves the final regional tally as Doss (or should I say Nickel) with 13 Regional championships and PRP with 1.

Of course I am just kidding guys so no one get upset.  Derek knows I am kidding.  Good luck to everyone next year.  Let's hope we have a good competitive region and that PRP doesn't run away with it.

That made my posts look like quantum physics or somethin'. lol. Thanks for  moving me up the ladder of intelligence, Dragon Master. :-D

LOL oh my gosh.......

wow... i would never turn on nickel! ;)

this is hilarious

Heck yeah it is. I mean, everyone knows that my secret weapon is an electric whisk covered in lemon juice soaked razor blades.

wow... i would never turn on nickel! ;)

Hacker we can team up and run circles around him and knock em outta our Bracket... :-D

Hacker we can team up and run circles around him and knock em outta our Bracket... :-D

only if i get to use the steel chair! :)

lol just cause nickel was the only one in region 3 to win state last year...it makes him the number one target to get whooped by everybody from region 3...lol but we all still love him