Sign in to follow this  
thegreatgatsby

Best Signature

who cares about any of that stuff?  :?  :?  :?

im the best wrestler! ok ok every body calm down before you all start posting and bringing back statistics and other stuff to rub in my face, i am aware that i am not the best wrestler.

I like my signature, when I put it up I was referencing the fact that if you want to be the best then you are going to have to work when no one is watching.  Those last few steps you take on the way to acheiving your goal is all alone, meaning that coaches, teammates and parents can only do so much.

I have an idea, something they do on www.themat.com Message Boards.  When we have arguments/disagreements about whatever topic you can make a bet with a fellow poster.  The winner gets to decide what the loser's signature will be for however long the two decide.  They call these "sig bets", and to be honest they're often comical.  Obviously these signatures will have to stay clean.  I think this will keep arguments from getting too heated because if the two feel strongly about a subject then they can make a wager, with the loser suffering a small consequence.  Anyway, it might be fun.  Let me know what you think.

I like my signature, when I put it up I was referencing the fact that if you want to be the best then you are going to have to work when no one is watching.  Those last few steps you take on the way to acheiving your goal is all alone, meaning that coaches, teammates and parents can only do so much.

I have an idea, something they do on www.themat.com Message Boards.  When we have arguments/disagreements about whatever topic you can make a bet with a fellow poster.  The winner gets to decide what the loser's signature will be for however long the two decide.  They call these "sig bets", and to be honest they're often comical.  Obviously these signatures will have to stay clean.  I think this will keep arguments from getting too heated because if the two feel strongly about a subject then they can make a wager, with the loser suffering a small consequence.  Anyway, it might be fun.  Let me know what you think.

That sounds awsome. I vote for doin' that.

very cool suggestion.  that could be a lot of fun.

Too many good signatures.  I like mine though, nothing beats a Biblical referance to the greatest and oldest sport in the world.

Too many good signatures.  I like mine though, nothing beats a Biblical referance to the greatest and oldest sport in the world.

Except mine!!! :-D