Sign in to follow this  
Danger

Offensive or Defensive

Do you usually tend to be the attacking wrestler or are you more defensive...  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you usually tend to be the attacking wrestler or are you more defensive...

• Defensive
    • Offensive
    • Bob Saget
    • We want Ranger123 to reveal his identity
    • How many fingers am I holding up?
    • Moose Tracks ice cream is the best

i love being an offensive wrestler... not too physical but i spend the entire time on my feet working set ups and psych outs to go for shots and ducks, shucks and etc. As far as top control, im very controling and on bottem i move a bit to work out a reverse.

I tend to be very aggresive throughout the whole entire match, im mostly all upper body until my opponent stops blocking a shot then i usually set it up and shoot a double leg... as we saw this weekend in my last match!

I like to be on the attack at all times putting pressure on my opponent. The more pressure you put on him the more he folds. This is the problem some people have in matches esp. in the state finals. It gets to their head. Just like the Jones vs. Starks match. If Jones had been more offensive and putting pressure on Starks I guarantee he would've won. Also the 130 match, it was so exciting when both were offensive but as soon as they became defensive it got boring. I feel if you give your all you have nothing to worry about after the match. Esp. in the state finals if you stop worrying about wrestling to not loose and worry more on wrestling to win you will perform better under pressure.

I absolutly refuse to shoot.... but I am an offensive wrestler.....all leveridge...all throws....lots of bear hugs and back trips, duck under slide by...or the lovely snap down to front headlock then near side cradle.  Basic but effective.  The only time I shoot is if I snap down so hard that the opponent lost sight of me and when he is looking up I am in on a double.  But I am old and out of shape so I do not teach my wrestlers to wrestle this way.

I see myself as a more slow paced, offensive wrestler. I'll be the one making the moves but i'm in no hurry to make them or press the speed of the match.

Indeed. But what about the ever deadly "Bob Saget" style? I mean, he'll put you in a full house lock and then send the tape to America's Funniest Home Videos. Then what?

Indeed. But what about the ever deadly "Bob Saget" style? I mean, he'll put you in a full house lock and then send the tape to America's Funniest Home Videos. Then what?

1.  I just fell out of my chair!!!

2.  I already know who Ranger123 is.

3.  I am an offensive wrestler.  Always moving, always looking to score.

1.  I just fell out of chair!!!

2.  I already know who Ranger123 is.

3.  I am an offensive wrestler.  Always moving, always looking to score.

1. Because you're an idiot

2. Took you long enough

3. ...that's what she said...?

I voted for the Moose Tracks!

Me gusta el ice cream de moose tracks. Tambien, Hacker es muy caliente y picante. Me incanta un pequeno y feo nino por favor.

Go get a spanish dictionary. You know you want to.

Me gusta el ice cream de moose tracks. Tambien, Hacker es muy caliente y picante. Me incanta un pequeno y feo nino por favor.

Go get a spanish dictionary. You know you want to.

I really want to but, as appealing as it may seem, im going to have to pass...

I went to google language tools and just copy and pasted his text... makes some sense til the end.

I like hoists cream of moose tracks. Also, Hacker is very hot and sharp. Me incanta a pequeno and ugly nino please.

I went to google language tools and just copy and pasted his text... makes some sense til the end.

I like hoists cream of moose tracks. Also, Hacker is very hot and sharp. Me incanta a pequeno and ugly nino please.

What the deuce :?