Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com 2023-24 Season Rankings - December 5

Still a lot of updates to make, but figured I would go ahead and post an update to reflect a good chunk of the weight changes and results that I have seen thus far.  I don't know that I have seen this much growth in kids before; very surprising to see some of these weight changes.

Rankings_23_24_1205.pdf

3 hours ago, Ranger456 said:

Didn't the kid who is 6th at 113 get pinned 3 times this weekend?

Possibly.  Very few of the results from last weekend we loaded when I was making updates.  Hopefully as coaches get in the rhythm more results will get in quicker.  Either way, those results will be reflected soon.

Weight classes are starting to fill out. Now to see Paducah Tilghmans and Johnson Centrals varsity on the mat. Two teams with a lot of football players which means we could see a lot of weight jumps and big cuts. 

@Ranger123

/ Edit / Preferences / Documents / Save As Optimized For Webview. 

This is going to linearize the PDF files though but they should still work the same once fully downloaded. A non-linearized PDF has to be fully downloaded to view it but webview just calls the needed package to generate the data in your browsers sandbox. 

By the way. Abram miller at 138 wrestled at battle of the bone and pinned the #26 and got 2nd at the tournament losing 10-4 to Xavier montenez. Also he is 8-3 on the season wrestling in Ohio this past weekend