Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

Semi state

Looking at top kids in each semistate, its kind of exciting for unranked kids to get to state and kinda sad when top 5 kids don't. 

4 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Looking at top kids in each semistate, its kind of exciting for unranked kids to get to state and kinda sad when top 5 kids don't. 

It would also be helpful for people to know locations of semi state as well as state. Travel and overnight stays may not be an issue for KHSAA folk at this point, but for us peons, it is.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, GentleBeard said:

It would also be helpful for people to know locations of semi state as well as state. Travel and overnight stays may not be an issue for KHSAA folk at this point, but for us peons, it is.

Oh come on. We will know at least by the day before. Worst case morning of. 

46 minutes ago, grappler-of-old said:

You are the optimist, aren't you. :ph34r:

Nope. A realist. Had my cousin ask me where state was, what's the capacity, and if I'm going. I told him that no one has a clue. It's a mess right now.  

Region 1 and 2 get to send wrestlers to Owensboro and Inez, they did figure a way to get their top 4. Poor old regions 7 & 8 not even listed.  That’s a loooong haul to Martin County for you boys from Western Ky. LOL