Sign in to follow this  
I-pinned-em-all

What state champ will be most dominant

yea he keeps a lot of his matches close, like his finals match against the like 17th guy in the state, i wasn't sure if he deserved MOW, if anybody on north hardins team I thought Jones or Emery but thats just my opinion

Eck has gone 44 consecutive matches without a loss. How can you say that is not dominant? I've also wrestled him,and the match was close at the end but he wrestles smart, doesn't have to win by a maj. dec. or be flashy he goes for the win and apparently it's working for him. Yes he has had close matches though Ervin lost 2-1 to him. Skinner was losing 7-4 to him with 5 sec. left he threw a head an arm out of desperation and lost the takedown and the match 9-4. He also had two other matches where he beat Lucas Carmen and Isaac Ervin earlier in the year 10-5, dunno if those were closer matches than the score says though.

Nah wolsiefer majored choate the first time and beat him like somewhere between 5-7 points the 2nd time the only points choate had were escapes

Please notice that I said Sullivan "elevates" down state. Sullivan is no stranger to being a champ. I remember Sullivan, as a freshman, pinning every opponent in the state tournament, including the finals.  Getting close to beating someone during the season is no where near the same as giving them a good match down state. Sullivan will elevate when it counts and consequently dominate all opponents. He may have a match within several points, but I seriously doubt he will ever be in jeopardy of losing. Don't bet against Sullivan. He will be the 4th wrestler in Ky history to ever be a 4 time state champ.

all i have to say is look at state last year, sullivan over parks, 1-0. He may be farvored to win but i'm sure someone wants it bad enough to challenge him.

I'm going to say Mason Reid after the performance he had on Saturday.  I was very impressed with his speed.  He manhandled Rupp and Florence.  He majored both of them and beat Rupp by 14 in the finals.  That's pretty impressive.

Mason Reid manhandled Rupp and Florence.  He majored both of them and beat Rupp by 14 in the finals.  That's pretty impressive.

I bet Rupp and Florence will go back and work hard before state to keep Reid from repeating. I'm sure all the wrestlers will give a better show at state than they have all year! But Reid has raised the bar for sure!

As for who will be most dominant, my vote goes to John Wolsifer. John always seems to be in complete control and every action seems to be very deliberate!

You know i was thinking, theres someone i don't think i have seen anyone mention that really deserves it and that is bryan peace. he wrestled the number two guy malcom jackson at the dragon in the finals and beat him by around ten points if im not mistaken, maybe not the most dominate, but still deserves the mention.

Yeah i was pretty sure he did, but everyone keeps giving me a differen't score. Warner has my vote if you ask me. maybe he doesn't dominate everyone he wrestles, but you never see him get in a bad postition.

After watching Sullivan and Carr this weekend I would like to again assert my opinion that Sullivan will major and possibly pin Carr. Sullivan is an animal and will very much dominate 112. Closest match is a major.

After watching Sullivan and Carr this weekend I would like to again assert my opinion that Sullivan will major and possibly pin Carr. Sullivan is an animal and will very much dominate 112. Closest match is a major.

I agree with Sullivan being dominant, but he still wont be the most dominant Wolseifer will most likely pin or tech every person he wrestles.