John Wise (DESA)

James Payne (IROQ)

William Smith (VALL)

Bobby Fuqua (MEAD)

Cody Jaggers (PRP)

Zack Entrican  (SOUT)

Lonzell Parks (WEST)

Guss Thomas (BUCE)

Team Rankings (per the request of southern135!!!!)

PRP

Bullitt Central

Southern

Meade County

DeSales

Doss

Iroquois

Fairdale

Valley

Western

Holy Cross

Shawnee

Me 5th at 145 is understandable for now. I'm just not at the point where I can function and wrestle well at that weight. I stepped onto the mat feeling like I was gonna pass out for my first match. As for my second match against Jimmy Roberts [who I pinned in the second period when we first wrestled] I only lost a 2-0 decision after some a crappy locking hands call and also for a scissoringthe head call. Not being awarded my reversal didn't help either. And at the end of the first I broke my finger. I can't wrestle for 2 weeks now. But if these are predictions for the regional tourny, then I definatley think I should be at least top 3. I'll be much more use to the weight and won't be tired/weak.

are you kidding me hunter has beat buddy and aaron and you got him that far down i agree with everything but that  becasue thats crazy he is better than that come on

Yes, Hunter has beaten Cosgrove and Whitson, but he's also lost to Graham and Phillips who I know Cosgrove has beaten.  Outside of Walls, If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Gatsby is going by the order in which the 135 weight class finished this weekend, which makes sense.  Since Hunter was unable to wrestle, that's why he's down there.  Anyway, in this weight class, there's really no difference from number one to number seven.  On the Friday of Regional, this will be the most wide open weight class. 

I absolutly agree with Dragon Master on that one. 135 has a lot of decent wrestlers in it with many on or close to the same level in skill. May the best man win... (outside of Walls of course.)

Yes, Hunter has beaten Cosgrove and Whitson, but he's also lost to Graham and Phillips who I know Cosgrove has beaten.  Outside of Walls, If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Gatsby is going by the order in which the 135 weight class finished this weekend, which makes sense.  Since Hunter was unable to wrestle, that's why he's down there.  Anyway, in this weight class, there's really no difference from number one to number seven.  On the Friday of Regional, this will be the most wide open weight class. 

Wide open is an understatement!!  Other than Walls and probably the bottom 2, everyone has beaten everbody at least once.  The 135 weight class at region seed meeting is going to be a nightmare!!! :x

Yea. 135 is just gonna be one of those weights where every match at regional is a nail biting, edge of your seat match.

it looks like Gatsby is going by the order in which the 135 weight class finished this weekend, which makes sense.  Since Hunter was unable to wrestle, that's why he's down there. 

thats  a fair statement 

For Hunter the losses to Graham and Phillips were greatly effected by the shoulder injury - but there should be some resolution on that issue this week.  But all in all they are all so close you could almost just rank them as equal & and since he was out this weekend it is understandable that he dropped......it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Are you all serious! does ne one care about region three rankings, seriously, they arent any good at all.  there the backups of the backups. take this seriously, come on! :evil:

we have already had this discussion - so just do not read the rankings if you are not interested - no one from region 3 is posting degrading comments on the other rankings threads - obviously there are some people interested - it just does not happen to be you - so why don't you limit your posting to the threads that are of interest to you and spend less time making comments about the worthiness of others - that is not a very productive way to spend your time

btw the Most Valuable Wrestler of the JCT was a Region 3 wrestler but obviously he is just the back up to a back up.............

Well, after 3 days of good healthy eating I came into practice weighing 151. I pushed harder than I had been before and couldn't get tired. Not cutting weight and finally being able to eat has made me feel like a new wrestler. This is the first time i've been at 100% nurishment during a season. I feel like i'm 10x the wrestler I was before my injury. Now i've got 2 or 3 weeks before I can come back and slowly get down to 47. I can't wait to get back and avenge those losses weight cutting caused. BUT BEING INJURED STILL SUCKS!!!!!

Are you all serious! does ne one care about region three rankings, seriously, they arent any good at all.  there the backups of the backups. take this seriously, come on! :evil:

I agree with wrest65, this has been addressed already.  Your comments are not productive and pointless.  Besides, I think there are a few Region 3 teams that would pound Ballard into the mat.  I know you lost to Meade already (and I won't mention the loss to KCD, oops, I guess I did).

Ballard4Life,

What really gets me are people like you who put other Regions down and talk about how good your Region is.  Yes, your region is good (FC, Eastern, All three Oldham Schools) but your team, Ballard, does nothing to add to that.  You're the doormat of that Region.  I wish the KHSAA would re-align a team like yours into Region 3.  It would be more wins for the kids of Region 3.  Another thing, people keep talking about how other Regions are way better than Region 3.  Take Region 1 for example.  That Region is carried by Union County.  If you take Union County out of the mix, then Region 1 earned less points at state last year than Region 3!  If Region 3 had Union County, then they would have had the 4th most points per Region at State last year.  And to piggy back on what Ranger said, Doss wiped the mat with you guys in a scrimmage this year and when their coach tried to schedule you guys for a tri meet, your coach declined.  If were just a Region 3 school, seems like he would have jumped at the chance to wrestle us again. 

I agree with wrest65, this has been addressed already.  Your comments are not productive and pointless.  Besides, I think there are a few Region 3 teams that would pound Ballard into the mat.  I know you lost to Meade already (and I won't mention the loss to KCD, oops, I guess I did).

Hey hey, KCD only graduates around 60 kids per year so our win over Ballard was big for us... but our program is improving and we're working hard, so don't use us as your stock "crap school"  :-D

For real.  KCD does well with what it has.

that is quite a chance of stance from the position you took just a couple of days ago- let me remind you...........So what, if they want it, they'll fundraise, they'll organize, they'll work for it.  God didn't drop out of the sky and give the big schools money, they earned it. 

I do not think the previous writer meant to imply that KCD is crap - but more to the point they are not in the list of "good" schools that Ballard4Life and OCMVP listed.  So you are going to take up for KCD and bash Region 3??  Why do you even read this thread?

Why?

To annoy region 3 kids. 

No change of stance, at all.  KCD (if you have ever been there) has a very nice school, and they have obviously not taken money dropped from the sky.  They've come along way. 

They're still not good, but they're not 'crap' either.

I will continue to talk (you call it bash, I call it telling the truth) about Region 3.

so your soul purpose is to tourment us region three kids...well the joke is on you...i thought wrestling was supossed to be fun....a friendly atmosphere but still competitive...well you arent very friendly and certainly not a friend of mine....so im sure i speak for us all when i say leave us alone!

Why?

To annoy region 3 kids. 

No change of stance, at all.  KCD (if you have ever been there) has a very nice school, and they have obviously not taken money dropped from the sky.  They've come along way. 

They're still not good, but they're not 'crap' either.

I will continue to talk (you call it bash, I call it telling the truth) about Region 3.

Two things.  First, I have spent more time at KCD than most anyone on this site (except 125kid) and I know their situation.  There are some good kids there that work hard; I would never call them crap.  But they are well below a few of the teams in region 3.  Second, it is fine to continue to talk, but if your sole purpose is to harass people your posts will be removed and/or you will be banned.

My bad Ranger, I didn't know you were an authority on KCD.  From your previous comment it did sound like you were judging them to be a 'crap school'.  I didn't know you had spent so much time among them.  I apologize for my ignorance.

You're right though, my sole purpose will not be to harass people.  I will continue to post constructive comments.  Region 3 represented well at JCTC.  They had some good wins, and Mike Seeders seems to be a stud. 

They still have a long way to go.

I think that what Ranger was trying to point out earlier was that Ballard shouldn't be talking trash when they've been beaten by a team from the smallest school in the state that has a team while they are one of the biggest public schools in the state.  I know that KCD's program isn't the best and we certainly have been beaten by many teams, but I appreciate what Ranger said about how there are many of us who work just as hard as anyone else in the state.