Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Fausz #3 in coaches' rankings!

Congrats to NC State's Sean Fausz for being ranked 3rd at 125 lbs in this season's first NCAA Coaches' Poll.  I've personally always valued coaches' polls more than anything else because they are the experts and the ones preparing athletes on a daily basis.  Hopefully this translates to an KY's first All-American since Kyle Ruschell.  The full rankings can be viewed at the link below.  Nathan Boston of Campbell University is also ranked #25 at 133 lbs.

https://amp.ncaa.com/amp/news/wrestling/article/2018-01-18/college-wrestling-ncaa-releases-division-i-wrestling-coaches-panel?__twitter_impression=true

I quickly went through all the weight classes and didn't see any other KY boys, but I may have missed him or others.

I think Old Wrestler was referring to Fausz, not Myers; he must have quoted the wrong comment by mistake.  Lizak is 4th and Moisey 14th at 125 lbs.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I think Old Wrestler was referring to Fausz, not Myers; he must have quoted the wrong comment by mistake.  Lizak is 4th and Moisey 14th at 125 lbs.

My apologies, Zeus is correct. I don't think Myers is ranked, but he's beaten a few people that are on there. 

• Upvote 1

Why even bring up Myers to start a long drawn out bla bla debate...

Instead lets talk about how Sean is a monster..

• Upvote 1