Sign in to follow this  
Achilles

MAC Championships.

The MAC wrestling Championships are this weekend March 4th and 5th at the University of Northern Iowa.3 top 20 nationally ranked teams along with 6 others will battle for the MAC Crown.

"Each of the wrestlers moving on to the championship rounds is either a No. 1 or No. 2 seed. Redshirt freshman Austin Myers was the only high-ranked Missouri wrestler to come up short in his search for a final."  Hope he's able to turn it around next year and AA. Is he still in the running for an AQ spot? Maybe he gets in and goes on to knock off a few guys to an AA spot this year? 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

"Each of the wrestlers moving on to the championship rounds is either a No. 1 or No. 2 seed. Redshirt freshman Austin Myers was the only high-ranked Missouri wrestler to come up short in his search for a final."  Hope he's able to turn it around next year and AA. Is he still in the running for an AQ spot? Maybe he gets in and goes on to knock off a few guys to an AA spot this year? 

Your a complete idiot the 1 and 2 lost Austin lost in.double ot to a guy wbo didnt take a  shot the whole match and parker the 1seed  lost to gunning who.Austin beat this yr  you are truly the biggest a hole .

AUSTIN MAJORS SMERCHEK ONE OF.THE AQs to go on.for third against the #1 seed he doesnt need.some.dumb hicks advice my advice to.you is.never never let us find out who.you are a bit tired of.the dumbass redneck knocking of.my kid .

CHRIS MYERS .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

No your wrong too otto everard had parker before he would have seen Austin Austin had Smerchek to go for 3rd .But yes everard would have been a much easier road Austin beat a better guy I think in Smerchek by maj.

10 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Your a complete idiot the 1 and 2 lost Austin lost in.double ot to a guy wbo didnt take a  shot the whole match and parker the 1seed  lost to gunning who.Austin beat this yr  you are truly the biggest a hole .

AUSTIN MAJORS SMERCHEK ONE OF.THE AQs to go on.for third against the #1 seed he doesnt need.some.dumb hicks advice my advice to.you is.never never let us find out who.you are a bit tired of.the dumbass redneck knocking of.my kid .

CHRIS MYERS 

24 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Austin lost in.double ot to a guy wbo didnt take a  shot the whole match 

Yes. Hutchison should have been dinged for stalling. Never attempted a single shot until the final OT period. Austin was in on at least two shots, unable to finish. Crappy way to win a match. 

30 minutes ago, Achilles said:

No your wrong too otto everard had parker before he would have seen Austin Austin had Smerchek to go for 3rd .But yes everard would have been a much easier road Austin beat a better guy I think in Smerchek by maj.

Wrong? Nah. Maybe I didn't explain myself. I. Was. Hoping. That. Everard. Would. Be. Healthy. And. Face. Austin. In. The. 3/4. Match. 

Team race is decent. It was a foregone conclusion that Missouri would run away with title. UNI has had a good showing. They should represent well at NCAAs. Disclaimer: I. Am. Not. Disrespecting. Missouri. Only. Showing. That. I. Am. Impressed. With. UNI.

I read that quote from a Mizzou article. Impressive win over Smerchek for Myers 9-1. Hopefully the coaches take note and move Myers above him in the coaches rankings. 

http://www.columbiamissourian.com/sports/mizzou_sports/missouri-wrestling-in-the-lead-after-day-one-of-mac/article_1d5aced0-0131-11e7-aaca-3f6577e40660.html

1 hour ago, Achilles said:

CHRIS MYERS .

Unhinged lol Dude wasn't even knocking your Kid Crazy man lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Clutch City making it to NCAAs on a last second TD.. Two Campbell County kids make the Big Dance..

• Upvote 1

Yes he was knocking him read the post saying he came up short and hope he turns it around and anyone.taking up for his bs false coMments is a hater too.

Now read his post and ask if I should be mad .uk pride u and some others have some comeupance for talking smack.

So man up or shut up

Just now, Achilles said:

Yes he was knocking him read the post saying he came up short and hope he turns it around and anyone.taking up for his bs false coMments is a hater too.

Now read his post and ask if I should be mad .uk pride u and some others have some comeupance for talking smack.

So man up or shut up

lol simply wasn't taking shots Captain Insano

• Upvote 3

Congrats on the huge win. 16-15, 21 year old freshman really proving everyone wrong. 

Atm really turNed on the offense against these mac heavies. Truly impressive! Should make a deep run at the NCAA.

• Upvote 1

Well I wasn't fully aware of the 3 AQ's given to the MAC at heavyweight. Previous posts in another thread had said they only received one. So that's where the "turn it around" comment came from Achilles. Good win for your son. Like I said "maybe he gets in and goes on to knock of a few guys to an AA spot". 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Neutral said:

Maybe we'll see that Snyder rematch and he'll get redemption since he just got back that win from one Ohio school 

We can only hope. Needs some redemption for that illegal choke hold that had Austin tyler myers tapping out on the way to a pin. Regardless of who he draws the first round it will be a fun tournament.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, wildcat2002 said:

Congrats on the huge win. 16-15, 21 year old freshman really proving everyone wrong. 

Atm really turNed on the offense against these mac heavies. Truly impressive! Should make a deep run at the NCAA.

See thats what taking a shot looks like lol UK was simply stating the obvious that he took his knocks this year and hopes he can build on qualifying this year..

• Upvote 2

I remember a time when Papa Myers wasn't impressed with Snyder winning a Junior world title and thought Myers was the better 220 couple years later taps out in front of a ruckus Ohio State crowd Karma the Papa Myers brought on himself weird how the Universe works out...

• Upvote 3

Otto I te read your post thats why I edited. Mine but it workes out even.better he beat the1seed Parker who majored him this year as I told him ill take the win.today any day .I understood you your good.