Sign in to follow this  
Wrestling Dad

ATM & Sean

The NCAA D1 allocations were released yesterday.

The MAC has 3 allocated spots for 285.

The ACC has 3 allocated spots for 125.

Maybe we see both ATM and Sean at the big show this year.

Still some work to be done at their conference tournaments, but there is a possibility both could go.

Good luck, guys!

Anyone know the most DI qualifiers KY has had in a specific year?  Richard Starks qualified twice I think, and won two matches one year, Ruschell obviously qualified mutliple times.  Did they coincide at all?  Joe Carr Jr qualified all four years I think.

We've also obviously had the other AAs who qualified.

Think they just came.out today ?

How about 2 from the same High School ?

MAC almost had 4 Austin made rpi but not.coaches even with wins over 2 in his conference who made both polls and.thus earned 2 spots Hutchison getting the other and.Everard ranked nationally not.earning a bid or being ranked by coaches or rpi or Parker ranked 1st in MAC not.getting a bid 6 fairly solid guys for 3 spots Hutchison.not.even in.Mac top 4 but both coaches and.rpi bracketing will mean a lot.

JOE JR WAS INJURED NOT SURE HE QUALIFIED ALL 4.

• Downvote 2

I'm thinking last year was probably the most in a single year with 3, Fahy, Fausz, and Lampe with Ruschell and Blackwell barely missing and Ervin hurt.

If he makes finals hes in already top 3 go you win or have only 1 loss and your going .Sean made it last year fairly easily this year should be no different.

I totally believe that but I know he had a serious Injury his last yr didnt know if he qualified or went? We trained together some a couple yrs back  he is the best of the best worthy of any praise he gets and then some . There are great coaches in KY but if I had to pick a coach for the various reasons to pick one he would be the guy hands down he knows the sport can roll with anyone and.in.the corner he is an absolute General .

Should face winner of Everard And Hutchison in.semis if.he gets there both have been.ranked top 20 on.flow or Intermat this yr.

5 hours ago, Achilles said:

AUSTIN gets the 2 seed out of 9 MAC Heavies .

And.the truth comes out some straight up haters on this forum.

A negative post for a ky boy getting a 2 seed in.his conference wow .hahahah

2 hours ago, crazyotto said:

ESPN3 will be carrying MAC championships, Saturday 3/4 1:00 and Sunday 3/5 2:00, Eastern time. I believe ACC will provide a stream.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be watching the heavyweight finals closely. Hypothetically, would this be Kentucky's first MAC champion? 

Its a fact that he's seeded 2nd out of 9th. Is it disrespect from the MAC that hes seeded 2nd or only because someone on the forum said it and your tight about it?

• Upvote 1

No disrespect at all its an honor he earned he beat the 3 seed by major.and.lost to the 1 seed and.the 6 not sure why hutchison is.seeded 6 but hey I.guess he had some.bad losses down.the stretch to mac guys .No I.believe someone gave the post a negative because he got a good seed the one he earned .Not sure how many ky guys have ever even got a 1 or 2 seed in their conference .

• Downvote 1