Sign in to follow this  
NatureBoy

Missouri over Buffalo 28 -8 (MYERS)

MISSOURI DEFEATS BUFFALO 28 TO 8 without Willie Miklus Joey Lavalle or  J'Den Cox in the lineup .Austin Myers Mizzou "KY" defeats MAC #1 ranked HVY and MAC championship runner up last season Jake Gunning in Buffalo 6 to 1 .Takedown in the first riding time quick escape in the second and a 2 pt near fall tilt in the 3rd and more Riding time to get the 6 -1 win.

I think that cements the fact he deserves to be where he is and proves that rankings and records are more dependent upon Who your wrestling and not wins and losses .

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Congrats to you and Austin! Would be awesome to see him qualify for the NCAAs all 4 years. Outside of Kyle Ruschell, I believe he'd be the only Kentucky wrestler to accomplish this feat. 

• Upvote 1

Would be very awesome a tall order with the Heavyweights in the NCAA .This Dual should help him in the Mac seeding and he is 3 and 1 in Mac duals with a win over another Mac wrestler and wins over 2 who have beaten the One Mac wrestler he has a loss to . Probably has the best and hottest wrestler in the MAC in a few days a top 30 ranked guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Miklus probably out all yr hopefully gets a med rs.Mcghee coming back off an Injury as was Eirman and J'Den .Seems Lavalle is sore or beat up as he was out the last 2 duals and Lewis was out against OU but wrestled tonight.

NO J'Den on this trip .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Austin is gonna make some noise in the next couple months. Adjusting to weight and competition level just in time to make a run for NCAAs.  Do work young man.

• Upvote 1

Barring further issues everyone should be there minus Miklus probably.

Be nice for him to just get the medical since he has missed all year except 2 duals .hate to lose him and Jden next yr.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

MISSOURI DEFEATS BUFFALO 28 TO 8 without Willie Miklus Joey Lavalle or  J'Den Cox in the lineup .Austin Myers Mizzou "KY" defeats MAC #1 ranked HVY and MAC championship runner up last season Jake Gunning in Buffalo 6 to 1 .Takedown in the first riding time quick escape in the second and a 2 pt near fall tilt in the 3rd and more Riding time to get the 6 -1 win.

I think that cements the fact he deserves to be where he is and proves that rankings and records are more dependent upon Who your wrestling and not wins and losses .

Congrats to Austin. I agree. He is exactly where he deserves and can wrestle with anybody in the Mac. Hopefully he can with the mac spot or get an at large bid. Tall order but could happen. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Exactly where he needs to be on a top 5 team training with Olympians and wrestling the best wrestlers on the planet which he has done before the first half of his fr year is even over .

That MAC Ring like the one he got at Campbell County is just bonus .

You know the one he earned more than your kid .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

He wrestles sort of ,He's an assistant Coach at Walton Verona.

But no he has had 4 knee injuries enough is enough ,he tore his meniscus very badly his fr yr HS wrestled through it and he never had the flexibility in his knee again that he had previously his knee never bent all the way after that then he had 2 acl tears and operations and has injured it again early this year seeing if he could come back .All good he's a pretty good coach I hear .

Not many have his resume from HS I would think and he wasn't to bad for 1 full yr of wrestling as a true fr he was a Nat q.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I knew he had gotten injured at Lindsey Wilson, checked the roster to see if he was still wrestling and didn't see his name. Always have enjoyed watching you sons wrestle, thanks for replying, best of luck to the both of them

• Upvote 1