Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

Missouri vs Oklahoma (Myers)

MISSOURI DOWN 3 STARTERS FROM LAST WEEK AND FORFEITING 157 .AUSTIN UP AGAINST A TOP 20  RANKED  GUY ABOUT TO BREAK OKL PIN RECORD GETS PUT DOWN IN THE 3RD PERIOD TRAILING 5 TO 0 WHO KNOWS  EITHER WAY LARSON A RS SR NO BIG DEAL.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WILDCAT YOU TRULY ARE A FIRST CLASS PIECE OF $H!T.and Otto your the tp

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

No question, Myers is certainly wrestling a tough schedule. He will continue to improve and use this year as a learning experience to build on. 

J'Den is a phenomenal wrestler. His credentials obviously speak for itself. However, is anyone else surprised by the amount of close matches he's had? Are his opponents simply just wrestling to keep it close? I know he had an excellent match go down to the wire against Moore (tOSU) a few weeks back. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Old wrestler said:

No question, Myers is certainly wrestling a tough schedule. He will continue to improve and use this year as a learning experience to build on. 

J'Den is a phenomenal wrestler. His credentials obviously speak for itself. However, is anyone else surprised by the amount of close matches he's had? Are his opponents simply just wrestling to keep it close? I know he had an excellent match go down to the wire against Moore (tOSU) a few weeks back. 

I get the feeling J'Den will be lights out in March though. 

Cox should be fine. He had knee surgery in August to repair torn meniscus. I think Mizzou as a whole will be fine come NCAAs assuming they are healthy. I guess asking about health of team and giving ex Ohio St asst props gets one labeled a "tp", whatever that is. Mizzou has been dinged up most of the season.

• Upvote 1

No being the thing' that's  always rubbing up against poop makes you TP.

NO LEWIS NO LEVALLE NO EIRMAN.

A forfeit and 3 top 20 ranked guys missing and another ranked guy still coming back from an Injury that takes a loss.No great feat beating Missouri like that at all As for Austin getting pinned he was wrestling a Ranked rs Sr the pin didn't matter he either won or they lost .Still confused over putting him down in the third against a pinning machine when he was down 5 plus riding time .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You should apply to coach there.

The coach didn't have much of a choice. Austin was losing 5-0, showing little life on his feet the whole year. He has been shutout offensively by all of his opponents with a pulse (ranked above 50 except everard). Maybe earning an escape would have sparked something. What would you recommend as the trainer of champions?

• Upvote 2

Austin has Jake Gunning (Buffalo) next, followed by a dual w/ Cornell. It appears Gunning was a MAC runner up in '16. I saw him wrestle Fletcher Miller (IU) in December and he pulled out a close victory. This matchup will be pretty big for MAC seeding. Hope Austin can pull out the win in New York. 

Obviously, J'Den will be wrestling Cornell too. It would be incredible to see a Cox Dean matchup. I realize this won't happen, but I think it would be a lot closer than people expect. Dean has turned it up a few notches. In fact, I believe he's still in the running for the Hodge. 

• Upvote 2

BUFFALO CORNELL EASTERN MICH.

OKL STATE .

ALL TOUGH MATCHES FOR AUSTIN .

I THINK THEY THOUGHT PFARR COULD TAKE JDEN AS WELL BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.IF DEAN WANTS THAT HODGE ALL HE HAS TO DO IS BUMP UP AND TAKE JDEN AND ITS PROBABLY HIS .

3 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

BUFFALO CORNELL EASTERN MICH.

OKL STATE .

ALL TOUGH MATCHES FOR AUSTIN .

I THINK THEY THOUGHT PFARR COULD TAKE JDEN AS WELL BUT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.IF DEAN WANTS THAT HODGE ALL HE HAS TO DO IS BUMP UP AND TAKE JDEN AND ITS PRO ABLY HIS .

Totally agree on Dean bumping up. These are the big time match ups that wrestling has to provide to help turn our sport more mainstream. 

How many heavyweights are projected to qualify for the NCAAs out of the MAC? 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

You should apply to coach there.

The coach didn't have much of a choice. Austin was losing 5-0, showing little life on his feet the whole year. He has been shutout offensively by all of his opponents with a pulse (ranked above 50 except everard). Maybe earning an escape would have sparked something. What would you recommend as the trainer of champions?

Being a little leaner to start he seems slower on his feet with the added weight cant get to his shots not taking a knock on Austin just what i see just looks like he put on the weight a little to fast and is giving up the edge he had over alot of big boys his speed...

• Upvote 2

First of all you don't know who the f is ranked over 50 for one thing because your dumb a$$ uses wrestlestats as a gauge second of all your dumb @$$ trash talking self is to ignorant to even read that correctly .Austin came in 3rd at uni open beat Carter Islley  6 to 0 who is ranked 1 spot below Evererard both upper 30 something .He looked fast enough to me last Sunday majoring Everard  who was ranked top 20 this year .Snyder 1,Walz 3,Black top 20,LARSON TOP 20,Dejournette top 20,Cornwell top 30 loss in ot.Another loss in OT .And a loss to the OU guy on the road after the match with Snyder .

AUSTIN HAS BEATEN #31 BY MAJOR AND SKUNKED 33 ranked guy 6 to 0 i think that's a true indication of where he is at .If you choose to miss inform everyone or kick someone when they are down usually someone will call you out with facts.

TJA don't know who you are but don't be so naive Olympic gold medalists HVY NCAA all Americans and rs srs who are setting okl pin records are not High school 220s you don't go in firing off shots and getting ran over it has nothing to do with speed all the time I discussed it with the coach dropping for the added speed and conditioning he did not think it was wise .

Again a mistake losing weight slowly while still not eating clean only makes you smaller without being in better shape trying to stay big and lean is a different ballgame than it is for a lighter smaller guy if your 6 foot 5 you can eat more junk and stay leaner your metabolism is different .

And I do know more about some things than any college coach you don't put on a coach's shirt and automatically know more than the rest of the world about everything  .no one on mizzous staff knows as much about nutrition or some other things as I do just as I do not know as much about wrestling as most of them .I will say this no one can have my son's ready to wrestle as good as I did when they listened to me or I was there .That's a fact.

And I would say no I wouldn't put a guy down against a rs Sr who is the best pinner in okl history when my guy was down 5 to 0 in the third regardless of whatever he has done in the match no matter how you dress it up its a mistake .You don't know anything about being a heavyweight D1 wrestler and neither does anyone else on this forum in truth .If it was so easy COX who wrestled heavy in High School would be wrestling heavy instead of 197 and Snyder would have wrestled heavy his fr yr instead of waiting .And Sr AAs would not be red shirting  to avoid the landscape .

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

His dad says he weighs 240, how much leaner can he get and still wrestle heavy? Not arguing, just saying. 

Really when did you talk to his dad dipstick no one said he was 240.

• Upvote 1

Nice try but no one that matters cares what anyone says in retaliation to a thread started as a knock on a kid who is Their fr heavyweight starter and the best High School wrestler to ever come out of Ky lol

QUOTE THAT IDGAF

• Upvote 2

http://www.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Wrestling+Coach

You obviously know what you're talking about, Being the trainer of champions and all. You did all you could, made austin the offensive juggernaut he is today. It's in Missouris hands now. 

I attached a link to open coaching positions. It should help you with your job search. Good luck. I'm sorry I ever doubted your ability.

• Upvote 1

Lol  your good at copying and pasting and posting links along with talking smack and being a loser who hates on people that do stuff you can't  just not worth a $h!t at anything else .

Lol I don't really need to coach I have pro athletes I work with you f# moron.

If you weren't such a yellow chicken $#!t piece of garbage I would introduce some of them to you hahah

• Upvote 1

Meanwhile enjoy the name that everyone keeps talking about lol

Yes the offensive juggernaut indeed why do you think so many kids forfeited against him o no one in 51 states managed to beat him in High School and the 1 that did lost to him the next match by a bigger margin and saw lights hahahah.

Please tell us of your own success in the big leagues or of the Champions you have worked with hahah the only champ you train is your left palm while your pleasing yourself attacking real athletes on message boards you deviant turd.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

And you can start your next Austin thread with 3 X national champ and double All American or NHSCA 2015 wrestler of the year 4 X state champ is good but there's a little Bling when you tell the truth.

Two offensive juggernauts don't forget about the arsenal that the Phenom unleashed on the world in his day lol 4 pins and a tech wrestling 3 weight classes up from his cert weight in the state finals Whoooo a 8 or 9 sec pin in a state semifinal match holy yep ...somebody knows how to create some champs and guess what .......it ain't you whineycat.