Sign in to follow this  
KSWA Staff

KSWA 2016 - 2017 Registered teams for Middle School

Below is the current list of teams that have turned in their by law acknowledgement forms.  If your team is wrestling, and not listed below, please submit your acknowledgement form along with $50.00 late fee to the following by January 3rd, 2017:

KSWA

234 Eagle Creek Drive

Dry Ridge KY 41035

Failure to send in your bylaw acknowledgement form will result in your team not be participating in KSWA Post season events.  

Region 1     Region 2     Region 3     Region 4  
District 1 District 2   District 3 District 4   District 5 District 6   District 7 District 8
Caldwell Co Danville   River City North Oldham   Raiders Campbell Co   Franklin County Ashland
Calloway County John Hardin   Shamrocks     Conner Holmes   Hammer Time WC Johnson County
Christrian County Larue County         Cooper Newport   EJ Hayes  Martin County
Eagle WC Central Hardin         NKY Saints Summit View   Madison County Montgomery County
Fort Campbell           Walton  Twenhofel   Scott County Perry Co Central
Fulton Independent             Woodland   Woodford County Wayne County
KY Stars WC                 CWA  
McCracken County                 Anderson County  
Trigg County                 Wolverine WC  
Union County                    

KSWA

http://nebula.wsimg.com/10c9bc5b271a46c77ca67c673a983854?AccessKeyId=0CF9975BFCD43F3731F8&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

This is the link for this form and below is what the form is.  IMO this form is a joke.  We talk about growing the sport and now if a coach doesn't fill out this silly form your telling us they can't wrestle.  Guess I don't understand.  

Why can't a kid wrestle unattached as long as they have a valid USA Card?

Maybe this form needs to be on trackwrestling and a coach can't register their team until they click off on this form.

Remember its about the kids!!!

I, __________________________________, representing the wrestling team/club of (REPRESENTATIVE) ______________________________ have read all of the by-laws of the Kentucky State (TEAM / CLUB NAME) Wrestling Association dated as of October 2016 and agree to adhere to them in their entirety. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to keep an up-to-date knowledge of the by-laws. If I need a copy, I will contact the president of the KSWA to request a copy, or download from the league’s website. Team Representative Print Name: __________________________________________ Team Representative Signature:____________________________________________ Date:________________________ Completed form need to be turned in no later than 12/18/2016. Teams turning in late forms (up to Jan. 1st) will be charged a $50.00 late fee. Forms will not be accepted after January 1st, 2017 and that team will not be eligible to compete in any KSWA sanctioned events.

• Upvote 2

Updated list as of today.  Please act accordingly.  

2016-2017 Bylaw forms turn in by Dec 18, 2016              
District 1 District 2   District 3 District 4   District 5 District 6   District 7 District 8
Caldwell Co Central Hardin   Fairdale North Oldham   Raiders Campbell Co   Anderson County Ashland
Calloway County Danville   River City     Conner Holmes   CWA Johnson County
Christrian County John Hardin   Shamrocks     Cooper Newport   EJ Hayes  Martin County
Eagle WC Larue County         NKY Saints Summit View   Franklin County Montgomery County
Fort Campbell           Walton  Twenhofel   Hammer Time WC Perry Co Central
Fulton Independent             Woodland   Madison County Wayne County
KY Stars WC                 Scott County  
McCracken County                 Wolverine WC  
Trigg County                 Woodford County  
Union County                    

2016-2017 Bylaw forms turn in late, pending late fee receipt            
Ohio County Meade County   Moore           Henry Clay McCreary County

2016-2017 Bylaw forms not turned in                
Daviess County Bardstown WC   Doss East Oldham         Bourbon County Harrison County
Hopkinsville Barren County   Fern Creek Oldham         Tates Creek  
Paducah Tillman Boyle County   Male South Oldham            
Purchase Pounders Bullitt East                  
University Heights Nelson County   Spencer County              
  North Hardin   Relentless WC              
  Taylor County                  

I have sent emails to the KSWA with no response, I do not understand why we can not get a response from who ever is handling the process for the KSWA.

So is KSWA Staff saying that these teams are out and not allowed to wrestle in the District/Region/State tournament? The last sentence on the form says "Forms will not be accepted after January 1st, 2017 and that team will not be eligible to compete in any KSWA sanctioned events.".

KSWA Staff posted this on January 1st so I'm just trying to figure out all of the rules.

2016-2017 Bylaw forms not turned in                
Daviess County Bardstown WC   Doss East Oldham         Bourbon County Harrison County
Hopkinsville Barren County   Fern Creek Oldham         Tates Creek  
Paducah Tillman Boyle County   Male South Oldham            
Purchase Pounders Bullitt East                  
University Heights Nelson County   Spencer County              
  North Hardin   Relentless WC              
  Taylor County