Sign in to follow this  
119Rider

Summer Camps

Anyone know of any summer camps going on in the Western part of KY? I know UC had one going for years but haven't heard anything on it yet. Thanks

"Christian County is working to host a camp this summer (late July or early August) ran by James Hicks (Cumberlands University Head Coach). Good friend of mine Johnny Papesh (4x Ohio State Placer and 2x NAIA All-American) will join Coach Hicks as clinicians. 

I don't know if a date has been solidified but the county coaches posted this a week or two after state.

7 minutes ago, tja said:

Any idea what the date or price will be ?

I had saw a flyer on their facebook, but can't find it now. The Illinois guys were gonna be there and I think it was like $155. Not sure the date, I think early june. If I can find the flyer, I'll post. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Wky said:

Union county camp is June 6-8 not sure on price 

They must have their camp and then take the schoolboy team straight to Indy for schoolboy national duels.  that's good stuff.  I just wish they would leave a day earlier and work in some Greco too. 

We will be having one at Daviess County High usually the  last Friday night and all day Saturday of July cost this year will be 70.00 and we will put out more info with flier later. Last year was hosted by 2-time National Champion Jamal Bryant hope he can make the trip from Florida this year to do it again. More info to come, but you can contact me at 270-316-7670 or curtis.martinson@daviess.kyschools.us if you need more info later thanks.