FalconWrestling

State Prediction Game 2016

I'm lost now ,Campbellsville is not CC ,Campbell County is CC and it's like 10 min from Cincy,And there are some Cows but I don't have any or tend Em LOL I did live in Corbin as a kid not really a lot of cows there either ,Lotsa shotguns though fishing and Hunting and some drinking "not legal there when i wad young"I always take up for Union it's kids and coaches but if your from a team from a tough district where your guys either do not make it out or get lower seeds because it's tougher then it's annoying ,Not a real knock on Union just a Fact .

As is usually the case I can argue but it would be like dropping a nuclear bomb on a country that hasn't developed the wheel yet ,seriously I am Literally  nothing around here just go away hahahahahah Should I go cry now do you actually know who I am and how thick my skin has to be .

I have like 10 million posts on forums .someone with 3 tells me to kick rocks or I'm nothing I just kind of laugh of course your someone else hiding ,and I have more state titles and trophies In my house than you have ever gotten a piece of @% $ but it's okay .lol

3 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

6 out of 8 matches at 220 in championship Rd 2 were pins 1 inj Def I norm win .gonna be some clashes .

And yes day 1 if you get a high seed from a weak reg you wrestle lower seeds and your team from a weak reg can rack up points.

I know union is good but they have won state titles before because their reg is not as tough as others .

Union is also a small school with 650 students or approximately 325 male students not a lot to pick from but they get it do year in and year out. What size are the schools in region 4 and 6? ST X and Trinity all boys around 2000 to 2500 students? 

Yes and private so they can recruit as they wish ,life's not fair ,don't shoot the messenger !! I give union props always small school and all but it doesn't change facts .If CC had the team it had the last few years going against the comp union Did in their region they would have won state ,Same may be able to be said for others .

I have seen kid after kid not make it out of 6 that would have made it out of Unions reg.Im not knocking them it is what it is .4 is tough this yr they probably feel the same .

Now let's slaughter the Nature Boy for telling the truth.

I went to highlands we had less than 100 srs total and won umpteen state titles with a lot less males than union  in a higher div than we had to be in for yrs. Facing tough comp .just saying 

21 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

Yes and private so they can recruit as they wish ,life's not fair ,don't shoot the messenger !! I give union props always small school and all but it doesn't change facts .If CC had the team it had the last few years going against the comp union Did in their region they would have won state ,Same may be able to be said for others .

I have seen kid after kid not make it out of 6 that would have made it out of Unions reg.Im not knocking them it is what it is .4 is tough this yr they probably feel the same .

Now let's slaughter the Nature Boy for telling the truth.

I guess you need to switch regions so you have a chance.

18 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

I went to highlands we had less than 100 srs total and won umpteen state titles with a lot less males than union  in a higher div than we had to be in for yrs. Facing tough comp .just saying 

I didn't know Highlands won umpteen state titles in wrestling.

No evidently CC didn't have to switch reg they won coming out of the toughest reg according to Ranger and the reg scoring at state the only school I have seen do that the last few yrs.

And I said titles I didn't say any particular sport .I'm not hating on Union. Just stating Facts .I'm a fan of the sport and even Union but if you get 14 out of a weaker region your going to have advantages along with higher seeds once your there that add false points to your reg scoring when it's done .

13 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

No evidently CC didn't have to switch reg they won coming out of the toughest reg according to Ranger and the reg scoring at state the only school I have seen do that the last few yrs.

And I said titles I didn't say any particular sport .I'm not hating on Union. Just stating Facts .I'm a fan of the sport and even Union but if you get 14 out of a weaker region your going to have advantages along with higher seeds once your there that add false points to your reg scoring when it's done .

So how many titles has Highlands won compared to Union (in all sports)? If you are just stating facts could you please give me the real facts, not that you aren't correct but when you make a statement like that tell everyone the numbers. I'm not hating on your statement, I would just like to know the real numbers.

I have no clue how many titles Highlands has won In Football or all together 0 in wrestling I changed schools quite a bit but I went to Highlands  part of fresh and all Sr yr ,My good buddie Zeke Reynolds played Pro and another I knew went pro and got a SuperBowl ring his rookie yr MARTY Moore.

I do know some guy from Highlands brought up a coupla brawlers who snatched 6 titles and one pinned a Union kid in 9 sec last yr at State in the semis and was a better athlete than anyone I have ever seen at Highlands and proved it ........Hey I like Union man to the point of getting our home team mad at me and they are an asset to the sport and state but I just call it as I see it.

5 minutes ago, NatureBoy said:

I have no clue how many titles Highlands has won In Football or all together 0 in wrestling I changed schools quite a bit but I went to Highlands  part of fresh and all Sr yr ,My good buddie Zeke Reynolds played Pro and another I knew went pro and got a SuperBowl ring his rookie yr MARTY Moore.

I do know some guy from Highlands brought up a coupla brawlers who snatched 6 titles and one pinned a Union kid in 9 sec last yr at State in the semis and was a better athlete than anyone I have ever seen at Highlands and proved it ........Hey I like Union man to the point of getting our home team mad at me and they are an asset to the sport and state but I just call it as I see it.

Listen, if your going to make statements you need to be able to back them up or don't make them. That is some free advice! Have a great time at the state tournament.

1 hour ago, NatureBoy said:

There you have it I said umpteen so I said exactly how many they won ,I suggest you get your facts straight before correcting a Brotha. And I backed all my statements up for the most part all my life hahaha 

Here's some free advice to you don't argue over facts that everyone in your state knows is true no matter how much it stings .

And I will have fun at state you do the same .

As far as the above post goes, that's the Big School Duals State Champ, Big School Duals State Runner Up and Small School Duals State Runner Up. Sound like a tough region to me.

Probably so. Union is a truly blessed program as a whole. If the current scoring holds true, 

1 Union- Small School Dual State Champs

2 Oldham- Big School Dual State Champs

3 Woodford- Big School State Runner Up

4 North Oldham- Small School Runner Up

Who says duals don't mean anything?? Lol. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, REscalera said:

And if you take steroids as a body builder, you're going to have advantages.  

Yeah if your competing against someone who isn't .

And if your dad knows more than everyone else about training and winning you can go undefeated :)

• Upvote 1

Ochsenbein mow

Landon young most pins/shortest time

Coach Riordan - coach of yr

Didn't hear them do a quickest pin, u may have missed it. But fastest I remember was young gor one in 10 or 12 seconds. Not sure if 1 was faster

How did a union coach not win coach of the year. They dominated. Congrats to Dallas on MOW tho! Huge win. Sheffer was dominant as well, plus Landon Young pretty much abused the heavyweight class to state title. Overall a great tournament but still not a fan of how they ran the finals matches. 

Wow ,Just because your team wins your coach doesn't have to win coach of the year Oldham did work they improved greatly and added to the level of wrestling in the state obviously due in part to their coaches efforts .I think it was spot on .

CONGRATS TO YOUNG BUT NOT A VERY IMPRESSIVE GROUP OF HEAVIES AT ALL .I WOULD  DARE SAY IF YOU TOOK THE TOP EIGHT 220S AND TOP 8 HEAVIES ALL IN ONE CLASS AND THEY WRESTLED YOU WOULD HAVE MORE 220S ON A PODIUM .Congrats to young but with his capabilities he did not live up to his potential or anywhere near it in HS as far as wrestling His finals opponent totally outmatched physically was in the match till he chose down young being big and physical couldn't manage a single shot .I was totally depressed by the whole heavy class.Nice posing at the end but when you come in as a fresh who is expected to be maybe a 4 xer probably best to go out humble with only 1 under your belt and so many losses to underdogs .Don't take it wrong I like young when we talk but dang if he had been my kid he would have had four or more and be a national name guaranteed such potential that was not cultivated .

Chandler wrestled smart and we'll at 220 in what may have  been the best class in the tournament and that's what I said good kids tough comp all hungry .2 undefeateds neither winning .that's as tough as it gets 

Natureboy, 

.    I Would have to say 220 was definitely the toughest but that's just because Im one of chandlers coaches. He has been waiting patiently for Austin to graduate in order to get his chance at the title. He had a tough road to the finals and kept his focus. He stayed humble and hungry all season.  

Also I agree on coach of the year. Just because you win doesn't make you the best coach. Oldham county has greatly improved and made a statement this year. It's good to see the level of competition moving up in Kentucky. 

• Upvote 1