Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2015/2016 - FEBRUARY 10

Yes, it is post season time.  Regional tournaments will be kicking off in a little over 2 days.  Many of the brackets are already set up for the weekend.  Dutch and I have spent hours pouring over this stuff and could spend days more, but we will save that for the next round (prep for state).

Thanks again to all those who help with so much information.  Yes, a lot of it is out there on track, but some is not.  AND even with the track results there have been so, so many inconsistent results that it is very difficult to keep it all straight.

WR Rankings 2015_16 FEB10.pdf

1 hour ago, PinAndWin said:

Heard Oschenbein defeated Hurst this past weekend.

True. 11-5. Dallas controlled match and threw him for 5 pt move in the 3rd period.   I think their record head to head stands at 8-1.  They'll meet again Saturday in the region finals.

10 minutes ago, southern145 said:

I believe devaughn Richardson from fern creek is at 52 now 

I think you are right.

Travis Roberts is out

Jeremy Henahan is out

Hate seeing a talented kid not be in the tournament ,as usual ignorant gossiping buffoons spreading false info .

138 IS TOUGH , no where near as deep as a Pa or Ohio tough but studs and national level guys at top as has been said . 120 the same and probably Deeper .

195 looks completely depleted except for the #1 spot and a couple former qualifiers ,If Frankrone suddenly dropped out or went to a different weight Einstein couldn't do the math to figure out a champ .The class above and below are full of refugees .

The upper weights although more varied in weight differential offer the opportunity to adjust weight class sometimes more easily than the lower classes in HS.  

LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING SUPERSTAR SAUL as well as all those I have watched closely the last few years Smith Moore Roth and WV seem to have something special at their little school they should enjoy it it reminds me a little  of a school in Ohio who had four beasts at one time Monroeville only time will tell if they are here to stay experience tells me legends start at Home not at school as so many like to claim ,Power teams require power numbers and good coaches Legends or legend killers require far more than what comes walking through school doors endless hours outside and obsession on a rarely seen level  and doing things outside the box  .Best of luck to everyone it should be a great year except that a possible 3 xer may or may not be present and a whole community could not somehow have him see the greater good and how his presence could have inspired so many by simply making a few week run in a sport he was adept at .

• Upvote 1

At 145, #25 Hall,had 1st weekend of the season losses vs. 23 &24, but has since teched #24Crabtree at Hopkinsville tournament and beat #23 Coffing at WCI.  Hall and Coffing could not wrestle for 3/4 at Ft. Knox due to 5 match rule. 

How is Manns still ranked at 120 lb when he has lost 3 times to Lundy from South Oldham including yesterday for 3rd at region 5?  Lundy's record needs to be updated in the system to 27-14.

and when you get to 15-25 they are not the all knowing.  They can't keep track of all matches and kids.  Mostly they are just guessing. 

Chill out your boy from SO probably lost to others as well.