Sign in to follow this  
anonomowrestling11

Blue grass state results?

I'll try to post results tomorrow. Great day of wrestling with great competition. I didn't get to see any matches really, so other will have to comment on that

Bluegrass state games

Justin torgerson and Trent Johnson had a hard fought match that was 2-2 at the end of regulation

Trent pulled it out with a takedown in o.t.

AJ turned a corner Saturday he finally took down the old man,but i want a rematch because i had a couple drinks,lol.

• Upvote 1

HS kids in the 182-195 17+ group: Elijah Allgeir (195- St X) wrestled Josh Robbins (182-Boyle), went to OT with 4-4 score. No score in Sudden Victory. Allegier got a Reversal in 1st TB, then Robbins got an Escape and a Takedown in TB2 to win 7-6. 

The other two guys in their pool were College age.

1st - Joey Garcia (first name?), 3-0

2nd Josh Robbins, 2-1

3rd Elijah Allgeir, 1-2

4th Braden Jones, 0-3

I believe that was how the results ended, feel free to correct if I am wrong.

Reed vs Dodd: Dodd wins 7-2, reed never awarded escape and dodd was not awarded a take down. Horrible ref i guess.Dodd with couple counter attacks , reed gets two early with blast double.

Dodd goes: 3-0

Reed goes : 2-1

Anderson county kid : 1-2

NKU wrestler: 0-3

Dodd was just the smarter wrestler in that round robin "finals"

Reed vs Dodd: Dodd wins 7-2, reed never awarded escape and dodd was not awarded a take down. Horrible ref i guess.Dodd with couple counter attacks , reed gets two early with blast double.

Dodd goes: 3-0

Reed goes : 2-1

Anderson county kid : 1-2

NKU wrestler: 0-3

Dodd was just the smarter wrestler in that round robin "finals"

In fairness to the ref, it was his 1st event. We had a ref who had something come up and he volunteered to fill in. It made his day and hopes to pursue reffing after he's done wrestling at Campbellsville.

Sign in to follow this