Sign in to follow this  
pmiller13

State in one week!!!!

If were going to give shout outs then i am going to give one to my son,Aj Bindner. I said at the start of the season that him and Keegan Duncan's matches would be like Affirmed vs Alydar and they have been nothing short of that.A 2pt,2pt and 1pt overtime match.Keegan has proved to be Affirmed but the derby is still next week.If AJ pulls off the upset to me it will be the biggest other than Myers getting beat.Some people would just say i am saying that because he is my son but i challenge anyone (and there maybe someone i don't know of)to find a kid that has done more that Duncan since last year.First look at his wt.class from last year,winner- one of the top ranked freshman in the country,second- a 2 time state champ with a scholarship to OU,finishing 4th a kid just runner up in Kansas to a 3 timer he beat 3 times during the year.After last years state, Duncan went on to place 5th in Virginia beach nationals,win the Army nationals,make the semi-finals of the Indiana preseason nationals and place 5th at the Michigan grappler,finishing ahead of a kid that beat a kid that won flow,so a very tough bracket.So whatever happens next week ,with Aj moving up 3 weight classes and doing so well against a great wrestler,and not just by KY stardards it will have been a great year.BUT,don't think i am counting him, out even the great Secretariat got beat,lol.

If were going to give shout outs then i am going to give one to my son,Aj Bindner. I said at the start of the season that him and Keegan Duncan's matches would be like Affirmed vs Alydar and they have been nothing short of that.A 2pt,2pt and 1pt overtime match.Keegan has proved to be Affirmed but the derby is still next week.If AJ pulls off the upset to me it will be the biggest other than Myers getting beat.Some people would just say i am saying that because he is my son but i challenge anyone (and there maybe someone i don't know of)to find a kid that has done more that Duncan since last year.First look at his wt.class from last year,winner- one of the top ranked freshman in the country,second- a 2 time state champ with a scholarship to OU,finishing 4th a kid just runner up in Kansas to a 3 timer he beat 3 times during the year.After last years state, Duncan went on to place 5th in Virginia beach nationals,win the Army nationals,make the semi-finals of the Indiana preseason nationals and place 5th at the Michigan grappler,finishing ahead of a kid that beat a kid that won flow,so a very tough bracket.So whatever happens next week ,with Aj moving up 3 weight classes and doing so well against a great wrestler,and not just by KY stardards it will have been a great year.BUT,don't think i am counting him, out even the great Secretariat got beat,lol.

AJ is an amazing wrestler and I would not be surprised even a little if he pulls it out in the finals. Must be frustrating to be so far ahead of the #3 down and to be so close to #1.

Shout out to the Without a doubt Hardest working High School wrestler on the Planet Earth,

Sat : wrestling practice Train almost two hrs in the gym

sun :Wrestling at Moeller with an Ohio ranked 195,220,and Usually Hvy,and a few more 300 to 430 , wrestling at Prodigy with wrestlers from all over and one funky Russian college AA .who you have wars with .530 to 700

mon: wrestling from 245 to 445 lifting from 7to 9.

tues school practice ,Wrestling at Moeller with a Couple Upper weights one ranked in Ohio and a powerade placer from 7 to 830 train at Gym from 930 to 10:45 ,laugh at Ben Askren rant from 11 till midnight while downing grub and New BCAA concoction .

Start over every day train at least twice a day take your vitamins pre workout and Protein watch wrestling videos and Laugh at your critics .

Make the image of Spartans look like underachieving slackers .do every single thing in your control to be the best you can be ,

Big Big Shout out to Brady Wells for hanging with the Big dogs wrestling his own practices going to open mats mixing it up with who ever is there even when there are no one his side and making Buckeyes stand up and say Holy $/;-( this kid is Good and handles kids 35 lbs bigger who are good , Beast mode Two kentucky Studs getting work done at home and a large portion of another state as well , Just a few Days in the life of Modern day Warriors .Shout out to Brady Wells and Austin Myers for Sure .

And yeah state is a week away .

Bold off the wall predictions:

Steiner upsets Binder.

Moore upsets Vega

Burroughs upsets Poytner

Andreoni upsets Heidorf

Sapp beats Klein in 2nd round.

One of these will happen....maybe.

Bold off the wall predictions:

Steiner upsets Binder.

Moore upsets Vega

Burroughs upsets Poytner

Andreoni upsets Heidorf

Sapp beats Klein in 2nd round.

Your off the wall alright.

One of these will happen....maybe.

Not even 1 will happen

Yeah agreed I don't believe a single one will happen either

hey fellas:

up·set
noun
ˌəpˈset/

an unexpected result or situation, especially in a sports competition.
"they caused one of last season's biggest upsets by winning 27–15"
synonyms: surprise win, shocker

Looking forward to Bender rolling through 106, Johnson claiming 138 championship, and Andreoni winning what should have been his second straight state championship. ST. X wins the team championship.

If i had to pick some kids that may pull off some upsets it would be.126-kline(trigg),not sure why he has only wrestled 15 matches this year.138-miles(st.x),funky wrestler that can cause problems.152-Ray (st.x)been wrestling a long time and being a senior he may dig a little deeper.132-smith(wv)wrestling good at the right time,but got a terrible draw(and don't even get me started on seeding).113-Dallas O.(N.O.)just think he could surprise some people.

Looking forward to Bender rolling through 106, Johnson claiming 138 championship, and Andreoni winning what should have been his second straight state championship. ST. X wins the team championship.

Your nuts dude. Bender rolling through lol, saul ervin will be standing in his way and thats if he beats klein. And heidorf fails to get beat when the chips are laid out. Keep praying.

If i had to pick some kids that may pull off some upsets it would be.126-kline(trigg),not sure why he has only wrestled 15 matches this year.138-miles(st.x),funky wrestler that can cause problems.152-Ray (st.x)been wrestling a long time and being a senior he may dig a little deeper.132-smith(wv)wrestling good at the right time,but got a terrible draw(and don't even get me started on seeding).113-Dallas O.(N.O.)just think he could surprise some people.

I would say if kline from trigg wins its not a big upset or surprise. His record is 29-0 when the 15-0 was announced at regionals I was floored. How could some one who is suppose to keep up with this stuff not have it right. He's a solid kid and the rest of the field needs to watch out. Good luck Kline and God bless! GO HARD!

Sign in to follow this