UniPeck

Middle school districts/reg?

District 7- Madison, Hayes, Woodford, Elkhorn, Scott, Henry C, Bluegrass, 5-Star, Bourbon, Lex. C, Beyan S

District 8- Johnson Co., Martin Co., Ashland, Perry Co., McMabb, Harrison Co., Boyd Co., McCreary.

These 2 districts make region 4. I think I got most of the schools but I could've missed one or 2 lol. It's from memory and mines not great.

District 7- Madison, Hayes, Woodford, Elkhorn, Scott, Henry C, Bluegrass, 5-Star, Bourbon, Lex. C, Beyan S

District 8- Johnson Co., Martin Co., Ashland, Perry Co., McMabb, Harrison Co., Boyd Co., McCreary.

These 2 districts make region 4. I think I got most of the schools but I could've missed one or 2 lol. It's from memory and mines not great.

Dist 6

Campbell Co, Newport, Holmes, Twenhofel, Summit View, Turkeyfoot, and Woodland

Dist winner:  Twenhofel

Dist 5

Cov Cath I think, Colts, Ockerman, Ryle, and Walton

Dist winner:  Ryle

Region 3 top 3

1:  Twenhofel

2:  Ryle

3: Campbell Co

These three teams should be able to fill a line up and that will be huge for team points.  

District 2 is Taylor County, Larue County, Boyle County, Bate, John Hardin, North Hardin, Central Hardin, Meade County, and Bardstown. District 1 is Christian County, Union County, Trigg, Calloway, Tigers, Apollo, Paducah Tilghman, Blazers, Purchase Pounders, Owensboro, Ft. Campbell, McCracken, and Ohio County. Both districts form Region 1.

J.W. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm going to miss seeing your boys compete this season.

I'm far from the voice for the region/district. I'm probably just the only one on here :)

wouldn't say you're the only one on here, but you tend to catch things before others can be heard. :)

J.W. I hope you guys are doing well. I'm going to miss seeing your boys compete this season.

I'm far from the voice for the region/district. I'm probably just the only one on here :)