Sign in to follow this  
ThirdRound

Fargo 2014 Results

No they awarded a take down with no time on the clock. They hit him with passivity early in the 2nd period. That's how Dixon got the first point.

Austin is already up again

Austin Myers had a tough semi finals match Loosing 4-3 in the final seconds (?) of the match with a takedown. He will compete for 3/4 tomorrow. Go Austin...

Junior 220 - Austin Myers's place is 4th and has scored 5.00 team points.

Champ. Round 1 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by fall over Joseph Delgado (Oregon) (Fall 0:10)
Champ. Round 3 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Christian Redmond (Indiana) (TF 10-0)
Champ. Round 4 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Patrick Grayson (Virginia) (TF 10-0)
Quarterfinal - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by fall over Clay Broze (Minnesota) (Fall 5:25)
Semifinal - Andrew Dixon (Oklahoma) won by decision over Austin Myers (Kentucky) (Dec 4-3)
Cons. Round 10 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by decision over Fletcher Miller (Indiana) (Dec 9-4)

let me explain what really happened dixons are legends because there are three he got whooped by a ky kid still in hs they gave atm the first then dixon the second knowing he woild win in a tie then atm splattered him with seconds left dixin charged and shot time was out when austin was standing whistle blew he went down dixin wins austin had 2x the offense and gave up 2 passivity points wth either way with little time ti recover and shook up 20 min he hammered a returning AA and incoming fresh Miller .sorry for the typos I will clean it up later

and yeah hes the only double aa in his class and what aboutbthe push out on dixin that got waved of BS.

And yes he is The best not p4p period

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Congrats on the AA. That freestyle bracket was legit! Finish strong.

Dont you mean congrats on Kys first Double AA and the only Double AA in his class in the Nation Wildcat lol if your going to comment get your info straight and congrats to Reuchell awesome job but im sure you knew these were Fargo HS threads on a HS forum .

btw how did your boy do on his trips to fargo fyi 5 plaques soon to be on my wall .

better yet how was the season .

nice pic An olympian

• Downvote 1

Austin Myers seems to be wrestling great in a tough bracket.  I was hoping to see him wrestle against Marcus Harrington out of Waterloo West in Iowa in the 220 finals.  Harrington will be wrestling D1 at Iowa State this fall and quite impressive to watch on the mat (Marcus is my oldest son's hero).  Good luck to Austin Myers in the consolations finals.  He is definitely bringing some respect to Kentucky high school wrestling. 

Congrats to Marcus he will do great things at Iowa State.And my money is on him tomorrow And it should have been him and Austin.

Surprised he didnt do Greco !!

Austin Will be the Hero of many young Kids I believe hopefully many shoot to be four x champs undefeated in HS wrestling competing and winning nationals like Harrington and Austin and going to the biggest tournament of All Fargo .

Must say big shout out to Fletcher Miller a stud and truly talented as well as honorable Wrestler Best of luck in college very impressed with his and Austins attitude after their match both competitors wishing they had done a bit better but still battling none of that hugging crap but a smack of hands after a good match .Very Impressive and as I scoped Him out I would not lie he was definatly one to watch out for .Hope he has a great College career

We need more ppl like Kyle/Austin to set the pace in KY with GR/FS. His senior year will be a great one.

I think the whole Jr Team will be eligible for Fargo next year Logan had some great wins and Raynel was a match away in both styles from Getting an AA.I think next year can be even Better .A week long camp like some states have would be awesome the camps that Ky had were great but more like MINI camps ,with great wrestlers like Kyle and JOJO and the rest allong with the colleges in KY who could help I think everyone would be surprised at the results they could have I also think the coaches this yr did very Well Young Jayce did a great job as did the rest Coach Yenter Ackley much appreciated .Still look at the team that could have went Had they taken the right steps and made the right choices ,Andrioni Heidorf Frankrone Lampe Mathews Miller and plenty more The Hvy champ this yr Young Bender a lot of tough ky kids staying home and too many excuses Football and so many more reasons that are just that excuses , kids need to step up and give it a shot there will be some that excell in these styles that may not be the best at folkstyle .

amazing how those college kids can Bulk up and remain Lean and ripped Harrington won 195 sr nationals and is now in finals of 220 at Fargo quite a feat as is Benicks sweep of 195

2014 USAW Junior Men`s FS Nationals final team Results for Kentucky

3rd Place - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by decision over Clay Broze (Minnesota) (Dec 8-2) (Double All American) Great Job

Junior 126 - Logan Erdman's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.

Champ. Round 1 - Logan Erdman (Kentucky) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Carlos Herrera (California) won by decision over Logan Erdman (Kentucky) (Dec 6-1)
Cons. Round 2 - Logan Erdman (Kentucky) won by decision over Peter Robinson (Massachusetts) (Dec 9-7)
Cons. Round 3 - Logan Erdman (Kentucky) won by fall over Josh Dominguez (Georgia) (Fall 1:15)
Cons. Round 4 - Logan Erdman (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Cory Crooks (Arizona) (TF 12-2)
Cons. Round 5 - Zachary Gracia (Washington) won by decision over Logan Erdman (Kentucky) (Dec 13-10)

Junior 220 - Austin Myers's place is 3rd and has scored 6.00 team points.

Champ. Round 1 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by fall over Joseph Delgado (Oregon) (Fall 0:10)
Champ. Round 3 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Christian Redmond (Indiana) (TF 10-0)
Champ. Round 4 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Patrick Grayson (Virginia) (TF 10-0)
Quarterfinal - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by fall over Clay Broze (Minnesota) (Fall 5:25)
Semifinal - Andrew Dixon (Oklahoma) won by decision over Austin Myers (Kentucky) (Dec 4-3)
Cons. Round 10 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by decision over Fletcher Miller (Indiana) (Dec 9-4)
3rd Place Match - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by decision over Clay Broze (Minnesota) (Dec 8-2)

Junior 285 - Raynel Brown's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.

Champ. Round 1 - Raynel Brown (Kentucky) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Raynel Brown (Kentucky) won by fall over Dan Stibral (South Dakota) (Fall 0:54)
Champ. Round 3 - Jesse Webb (Massachusetts) won by decision over Raynel Brown (Kentucky) (Dec 6-4)
Cons. Round 4 - Kyle Anderegg (Oregon) won by decision over Raynel Brown (Kentucky) (Dec 10-7)

Good job Team Kentucky!

Congrats to Austin Myers for coming home a double AA from Fargo!!! That last match put a complete seal on a solid week for ATM. A big shout out to the entire KY team, you guys should all be very proud of your performance. You represented the state of KY extremely well!

Big props to (2xAA)ATM! Great work. When you going to let the world where you landing at the next level?

To all the others who went and put your selfs out there when (I guess?) you didn't have to...stand tall.

It's good to see that some folks have finally come to understand what Fargo is all about...Better late than never. Congrats to the Coaches for their time and effort spent on these boys. One more step up for Ky wrestling, you all are a part of that.

I am very proud of how far wrestling has come in this state. I've lived in some of the hottest spots for wrestling in this country. This state has aways to go but we are finally seeing the tail lights.

Congrats to all, and looking forward to another great year.

• Upvote 1

Ky finishes tied for 24th with Florida and Washington.with the lowest team member Count in the top 30 .Great job and every kid on the Jr team had multiple wins in Fargo and the cadets had wins as well .

With the kids that Could possibly go next yr I think they could stun everyone and challenge for a top ten Spot certainly break into top twenty fifteen range .

Ky finishes tied for 24th with Florida and Washington.with the lowest team member Count in the top 30 .Great job and every kid on the Jr team had multiple wins in Fargo and the cadets had wins as well .

With the kids that Could possibly go next yr I think they could stun everyone and challenge for a top ten Spot certainly break into top twenty fifteen range .

Get this Kentuckians ,Stats on Track in the Jr Div have Ky ranked first in Winning Percentage for Freestyle 13 wins 5 losses .722 percent .Cool

"To all the others who went and put your selfs out there when (I guess?) you didn't have to...stand tall."

We're not looking for moral victories.  Logan has two more shots at it.  His goal is to AA.  I like his chances.

Sign in to follow this