Sign in to follow this  
ThirdRound

Fargo 2014 Results

Thought it would be a good idea to keep updates coming in our KY wrestlers....Thank you ....Please post all updates if you know them

YES I KNOW Trackwrestling has updates.....We can discuss it in here !!!!

Delong had a Bye so he was hitting decent kids his first match .Greco is a lot different keep focused Its a different game in a couple .

Delong lost to a possible champ, that will AA, and another probable AA his second match. Hard to fight thru a draw like that.

Both Junior Greco- Roman wrestlers on to day 2!!!

Austin Myers with 2 Tech Falls and a 2-1 win over a Florida wrestler with Level 3 separation criteria!! On to the 1/4 finals!!

Raynel Brown gets a bye 1st round, then throws an Alabama wrestler with Level 3 separation criteria and pins him in :47 seconds!! Raynel will wrestle his 3rd round match first thing in the morning!

Awesome job men!!

2014 USAW Junior Greco Nationals Results for Kentucky

Junior 220 - Austin Myers's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Bradly Howe (Illinois) (TF 10-0)
Champ. Round 2 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by tech fall over Carlos Littles (Virginia) (TF 13-3)
Champ. Round 3 - Austin Myers (Kentucky) won by decision over Robert Enmon (Florida) (Dec 2-1)

Junior 285 - Raynel Brown's place is unknown and has scored 0.00 team points.
Champ. Round 1 - Raynel Brown (Kentucky) received a bye () (Bye)
Champ. Round 2 - Raynel Brown (Kentucky) won by fall over Daniel Adkins (Alabama) (Fall 0:47)
Champ. Round 3 - Raynel Brown (Kentucky) won by fall over James Huwe (Minnesota) (Fall 1:22)

ATM now Kentuckys first ever Jr Greco All American.Has Roy Nash Last yrs Greco and Freestyle National Champ in the semis Nash is an incoming College Fr headed To Utah I believe.

Second Greco Tournament in over three Yrs for Austin and he grabs AA status .No one could ask for more but More is coming .

Raynel needs A win his next match and hes guaranteed a AA. He is a master at throws he can do it.

Not this yr match came up quick he lost 11_1 to Nash last yrs double champ and world team member I believe too big of a task for a kid with only 1 greco trnament under his belt in 3 yrs ,nice chance they meet again in Freestyle I think Austin will have a much better chance in that style and A chance to be Kys first ever Double All American.

wow less than 40 min between matches wrestle a nat champ then have to go again in under an hr ?? he was winning till half way through the second lost 10_5.on for 5th

Sign in to follow this