Sign in to follow this  
gpikul

2014 Kentucky USA Wrestling Folkstyle Belt Series

I would like to make everyoneaware of the dates & locations for the 2014 Belt Series.  We have been working to improve this tournament series and have made changes. The dates & locations are as follows:

March 8, 2014

Central Hardin High School (KWOA Spring Classic)

3040 Leitchfield Rd.

Cecilia, KY 42724

March 15, 2014

Owensboro High School

1800 Frederica St.

Owensboro, KY 42301

March 22, 2014

Anderson County High School

1 Bearcat Dr.

Lawrenceburg, KY 40342

The KWOA Spring Classic Tournament on March 8 will also feature a women's tournament as well.

The tournament times & formats will be the same for each tournament.  The criteria for the Belt Series has been simplified as well.  I will serve as the tournament director for all 3 tournaments and will be available at all events. 

I have attached the Belt Series Rules along with the flyers for all 3 tournaments.  Please contact me if there are any questions.

Thanks

Garrett Pikul (Kentucky Belt Series Tournament Director)

kwoa_spring_classic_(2014).doc

kwoa_spring_classic_Women's.doc

belt series # 2 flyer.doc

belt series # 3 flyer.doc

Belt Series Rules.doc

Coaches and Wrestlers,

Below is an update to the flyers in reference to membership price

ALL WRESTLERS MUST HAVE A USA WRESTLING CARD IN ORDER TO PARTICPATE. USA Wrestling cards will be sold on site the morning of the tournament from 7:00 a.m.-7:30 a.m. Cards can be purchased for $15.00 the morning of the tournament. Wrestlers who purchased League Cards for the 2013-2014 Kentucky Elementary & Middle School season will also be able to participate in all Folkstyle spring / summer Tournaments. USA Wrestling Cards can also be purchased online at www.themat.com for Limited Folkstyle ($15) or full competition (National) in all states is $40.00.All wrestlers must have USAW wrestling card with card #.

* All wrestlers must check in, present their current USA Wrestling Card, and pay their entry fee prior to the conclusion of weigh-ins the morning of the tournament.

Might be a dumb question, but this is my first summer tournament. We did remote weigh-ins and wrestling begins at 10 am. Do we roll in at 9:30 or do we need to be there earlier to pay the fee, etc.? Thanks.

Found it on the other thread. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this