Sign in to follow this  
oldwrestler81

Lindsey Wilson Wrestling

"I would like to help bring Lindsey Wilson a national title not only by performing as best as I can but by helping and encouraging my teammates to perform at their best ability," Myers said. "I would also like to do all of this while maintaining the highest GPA that I can. Hopefully by doing this we can win a national title and I can earn a few of my own as well."

Good quote from a classy kid.

http://www.lindseyathletics.com/article/4806.php

• Upvote 1

Great, I'm sure they are a national powerhouse and can hang with the best in D1, at least according to some.
Please take your trash elsewhere , I havent read where anyone said any such thing according to anyone , but if you are referring to Stephen he can and has more than hung with some who are among and will be among the best , doubt you would care to compare scores names or results with any if your favs . No need to take this road but as always there's someone there to get the ball rolling so the idiots can come out of the peanut gallery and start pointing fingers , Yes a very classy kid one who knows how to act in victory and defeat although it rarely came his way certainly not as much as say the wildcats often over pumped up pal , Good luck to all the young men headed off to college to wrestle and to all those getting ready for the HS season Best of luck to all the KY wrestlers in HS and College , As for national Powerhouse , Lindsey Wilson has ended up top five at Nationals the last two yrs , sounds like a powerhouse team to Me Lol Paul and Stephen that's crasy HS partners and champs at the same school hope the both make it to the top together , Rearic Polly , that's awesome stuff
  • Downvote 2

Congratulations Chris.....Great choice for a great young man.   Coach Ruff and Coach Cross have put together a powerhouse and potential NAIA National Championship team for this year and years to come....Character, honesty and a desire to have good, well rounded young men in their program impressed us the most.  Excited for it all to begin for the guys....Stephen will love the small campus atmosphere....Great education first and foremost for all of them and icing on the cake with awesome coaches and outstanding young wrestlers from all over the nation.   Cannot wait to see you this year and have the boys on the same team...."GO TIME" almost and truly excited for the next chapter.

• Upvote 1

It will not be long they have a tough one right of the bat ,and yes thats exactly how i felt about the coaches wrestlers  location and potential of the team and for Stephen to improve and do well ,it will be awesome seeing the boys together and i suspect a few more KY boys we know will be headed there  They have a great team already everyone will be pushed i love seeing the mix great seeing KY kids and a few other kids from out of state thrown in the different styles will help everyone im sure ,Most of the Ky kids i have seen headed there have experience out of state at big tournys so they should be right in the mix and not shell shocked as some people might think ,GO time for sure !!!May be tough for freshman to make the mat there at some spots there are some studs on that team NAIA AAs ,    Stephen is more of a city boy lol thats why i liked him being there ,Austin has more of a country boy mindset he doesnt get distracted ,big dog little dog mentalitys ,your boy doesnt seem like he would get distracted easily i see him doing well in that setting so much more talent there than in HS .