Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlinglover

Any upsets in your region ?

Double DQ no doubt , ATM scores SAM escapes slide bye to the jaw hard tie by ATM followed by another slide bye to the jaw by SAM head but ATM ref steps in , gets airlifted out to have his head replaced , double DQ

Everyone ,usually Jesse ,we get home his toys are ate and shortly our place makes Michael Vicks look like doggy Heaven :)

I know it's just terrible

Another topic lost.

Cmon man. Nobody has even wrestled regionals yet. Just having a little fun. Go kick something, everyone's doing it.

Feel sorry for Willen. Mono right before regionals keeping him out.

wow that stinks. I hate to hear that about anyone!!! Work hard to make your goal and then get sick. Hopefully he isn't a senior? I know that don't matter to him at this moment.

Region 6 is over cc takes 12 , Keeton dislocates Elbow in consoles , Maggard , Sparh , Fausz , Hamilton , Woods , Myers , Mathews , Myers all win Krebs , Bachman , Turner and Sinclair all wrestle back for third :)

Mathews wins OW , Sam pins three in first , ATM pins one in 34. One in 14 , and one in the second , guess they are not rusty this yr !!!

Union County is taking all 14. Six Champions, six runner-ups and 2 third placers. As for the team competition in region 1, Fort Campbell got 2nd with 185 points, Union wins with 314 points. The Braves will atleast make the Camelsearn it.