Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlinglover

Capital city classic ?

Anderson County, Apollo, Bryan Station, Boyle County, Boone County, Caldwell County, Danville, Franklin County, Franklin County “GOLD”, Fort Campbell, Grant County, Henry Clay, Jeffersonville (IN), Newport, Scott County, Seneca, Walnut Hills High School (Ohio), Western, Western Hills

This is the list I got, but they have said a couple cancelled. Not sure how many or which ones

It's a little crazy ... Henry Clay listed in 3 and Seneca is listed in both the Trojan and the Capital... guess everyone will just find out after the busses arrive. Not very professional in my book. Also wish these tournament directors would get on this site and give there 2 cents worth.

I know there trying hard to figure out whose in and whose out but if they read this board it's not rocket science on what teams you have to double or triple check with. Still looks to be one heckuva a weekend of wrestling and hopefully we'll find out what weights some kids are going to stay at...Have a great night all.

Henry clay has a Facebook page. It has the varsity team at capital city, jv at the Trojan. I been to the dragon the last several years, they have not been there.

Listed below are the teams that have confirmed attending the Capital City Classic.  Fort Campbell, Bryan Station and Walnut Hills are out. Tates Creek and Dixie Heights are in.  Weigh-ins will start at 8:00am. Coaches meeting at 9:00 and wrestling scheduled to begin at 10:00am.  FC is looking forward to a great day of wrestling.

Teams Attending C.C.C.2013

Anderson County

Apollo

Boyle County

Boone County

Caldwell County

Danville

Dixie Heights

Franklin County

Franklin County “GOLD”

Grant County

Henry Clay

Jeffersonville (IN)

Newport

Scott County

Seneca

Tates Creek

Western

Western Hills

Looks to be a pretty nice field of teams especially if Jeffersonville is near the strength of where they were last year. Anyone know if Pina is wrestling 160 or 170 ? Also is the tourney seeded ? Thanks coach for the updates !

Very well ran tourney coach ! I was there from the weigh ins and one of the last to leave . Outstanding event. I'm looking forward to coming back next year ! It was a great day of wrestling and some surprises. I liked the Torriente kid from Seneca for being such an unknown thought he did fantastic. My only complaint was there wasn't pizza at the concession stand so I know you'll make note of that and have it next year :P

Note** They did have Zaxbys there or I'd have been calling Papa johns asking them to deliver to row 5

Sorry about the pizza fanofwrestling. The Frankfrt pizza places are not generous at all to us on pizzas. We can't make any $ on pizzas, so we don't want everyone to fill up on stuff we don't make any $ on. Hope you understand.

It seems restaurants are less and less wanting to help out. Many restaurants these days cannot donate food items, only paper products. It makes it very hard on hospitality rooms, especially at schools that aren't in economically advantaged areas.