Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

Lakota Duals ,

Campbell County wins , getting past Oak Hills , Lima Bath , and Springboro in their pool and defeating Lakota West in the championship dual .

Everyone seemed to be on the money as far as where they need to be and are headed PH makes 138 !!!!! Good job Paul , I will let everyone else comment if they want I'm setting this one out , I know what's coming and I want no part of it !!!!!!!!

I will say there are moves in wrestling that are awesome intimidating spectacular and devestating , ATM has one and it's completely unstoppable if he gets it off you are finished , very proud every time he hits it when you work for something and a kid listens and perfects it it's a thing of beauty . A ticket to D1 .... Fly ATM .LOL

Fausz was on the money sharp as a Razor , Turner Mathews Maggard Sinclair all improving as is everyone , despite any uhhhh negative outcomes CC completely dominated and it was well earned .

Congrats to Campbell County on their dominating wins. What happened in the 138 finals match? From the results in newpaper, it looks like Leonhart over Hamilton by DQ. Was the match close up to that point?

I'm assuming that with PH at 138 that the speculation is going to be Stephen dropping to 145. I for one hope this doesn't happen. 145 is already pretty loaded, I would like to see which of them (current 145s) comes out on top. I would like to think that Kevin and Steph will stay at their respective weight classes.

Stephen says he is going 145 for sr nationals but you get 3 lbs there. I would like to see him at 145 to get ready for sr nat but it's probably to long to cut and with ky rules you have to drop slow , it's not beneficial to the wrestlers , he has done well at 160 and at 152 , I would like to see him go 160 at hammer and anvil

And then go up a few weeks

Before state to fill out then drop for nationals and retain some muscle , but hammer is loaded at 152 , he will not miss it , Marshall Ford and the # 4 ranked kid out of Michigan in their d1 , a pretty intense class , it's hard for me

To believe the comp he has been getting , he actually has a tougher schedule at least for his class than he had as a freshman at Moeller , I do not think all the classes have been tough I honestly think 160 an 152 on CC s schedule is insanely tough , the list of kids he has wrestled is pretty solid , state # 1s top ten national

Kids state placers indiana top eight ,state champs , nat placers and AAs , its good I guess but most kids probably only wrestle 2 maybe 3 of the calibre of kids he wrestles almost every week In a whole year if that , Globke , Schram , Marrinelli , Cooper , Kowal , Davis , now he will have Ford and Marshall , his class at rumble was impressive as well and it seems like it was a loooooong time ago he had a few top four kids just in his class there as well as the Indy kid he techd in the finals , and I heard French lost his spot so X must be deep at 160 . Tough class and weight range in Ky .

Surprised he impressed me ,

I guess I post to much or whatever but seriously ,

NO ONE FROM CC HAS SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LAKOTA DUALS , I mean the matches or

The uhhh officiating or the PH match ,,,,,,,,,,,

I saw on the Ohio site they were talking about it but they must not have watched the same

Match as I did ,,,,,Ridemout you must have some kind of input ....... Anyway it was not as they have stated and PH got called for stuff when his Lakota West opponent should have been getting called for it .

Mpire, you know it, I know it, PH knows it, and anyone else that knows anything knows it. Ref was a homer, and we still beat them. Really not even worth talking about. PH just needs to move on, learn from it but forget about it. The mooron that put it in a "nutshell" was obviously not watching the same match as us or like the ref just chose to ignore what was actually happening. Either way, PH needs to keep himself focused and composed.

It was PH losing his cool and not being able to overlook the more than poor officiating that was given to him. Either way bad decision for PH to lose his cool and risk his team losin the dual

Dude I want to sooo bad not to blast on him

But to take up for him but it would only give haters ammo saying I always say the same stuff , but I noticed people telling tall tales on another site about it ,

1 he did not hit anyone !

2 he should have won !

3 he got called for stuff that his opponent did and did not get called for it .

4 Not sure he handled it properly but Honest to god he handled it well , if I were a kid I WOULD have stomped someone's head in for shooting me when I was taking my headgear off ,

5 I know his opponent he's a good kid but he should have just stayed back , my kids would have , well one of em would have Austin would have pinned PH had he stopped .

6 I would love for everyone to see his whole

Match from beginning to end , not saying anyone was right or wrong staying totally out of it BUT

EVERYONE in all of KY would be mad or laughing depending upon how their relationship with PH is .

7 I dont know why I'm numbering things it just makes stuff look good at times .

8 there were some other strange matches in that dual as well about half I would say .

9 I actually like the ref a lot so I don't know what to say and I didn't want to say anything but i did lol

10 , CC coaches are pretty calm compared to most , I wish we could have wrestled Wayne , their coaches are all fired up and their kids act like they are from a mad max film or something , yelling screaming stomping around staring down people ooooohhhh they are so scary ....

Actually they do have one classy wrestler , a lightweight girl that was tuff as nails and her coaches were sure to tell everyone about it .

I shouldn't say anything I coached jr high and pee wee football for huber heights and Wayne , it was always exciting but in HS wrestling it's Tacky and commical ,

Coach B is the one who told them to count it as a DQ and give them 6 pts because of how PH acted.  As Mpire has stated more than once PH did not do anything except push the kid off of him after the kid shot a double while PH was conceeding the match by taking his headgear off.  A DQ and a flagrant misconduct are not the same, totally different with totally different consequences. 

No the ref didn't say he hit anyone those G(:: D.?:?:m hater idiots on the other website did .

I wish someone would just show the match they really should if it was taped by anyone .

Maybe show the whole Dual ,

Are coaches allowed to run across the mat and talk to the ref , I mean I don't know most I see just set there or jump up in their corners ?????

I don't even want to say this crap because I will get blasted but I know it's on everyone's mind , but maybe it's best just to let it go , either way the CC fans were not happy and maybe my rambling will make them feel that at least someone said something . Sr yr and all I don't want any kids upset , but then again they will all have some

Memories.

hey remember the time PH got MAD and said f this bS I'm done and refuse to wrestle under rules different than my opponent ,

Then again PH if I'm not mistaken , I saw someone laughing about kicking someone in the jewels duiring a match a bit earlier Not even Austin gets that mean ???? Not sure bro but maybe the kharma gods or at least the Refs in OH don't like that stuff , regardless it was the crasiest match I have ever seen Or at least this yr ..

Everyone will laugh about it later ,

Don't worry pH I would bet on you in a rematch in KY anyway , but I don't know ,,,,,Do the refs here like you any more than in Ohio ........lMAO

And did I say my kid has a devestating shot that puts 220 lb behemoths in the air one second and on their backs looking at lights the next , a cool match between ATM and his friend Elijah from Lakota two 220 lb tanks going at it ATM avoided a couple very good shot attempts some so so of his own at first a bit of hand fighting Russians and head snapping and then. KAPOW. In the air flyin high crash landing on the mat stuck before you even get there , totally unstoppable wish I had it on tape and I can't wait to see him hit it in college.

Sorry I get carried away

Well , I guess they have their own take on things in Ohio , they saw Ph getting frustrated without reason and throwing punches , I saw a kid start match down a point before it started for adjusting his headgear ????? Then give up points for jumping on the line after his opponent reached across and touched him

First ,,,,,,, ????and they told CC to stay classy after the most dirty dual I have ever seen , and CC still crushed Lakota west . I would not go back if I were CC it almost seems as if they do not want them there anyway .

Chivalry is not dead a defender has set the story straight , perhaps there is hope in the world .

A fun tournament minus the last dual which seemed to be frustrating for many of the Wrestlers and fans from CC .

Chivalry is not dead a defender has set the story straight , perhaps there is hope in the world .

A fun tournament minus the last dual which seemed to be frustrating for many of the Wrestlers and fans from CC .

This may be what you speak of............

With about 10 seconds to go, and Leonhardt (LW) up by two, they went out of bounds in the neutral position. The Campbell County kid then had 5 or 6 neutral false starts in a row with about 10 seconds to go, trying to jump a low single off the whistle and basically melting down. Finally after a clean re-start, Leonhardt was keeping a safe distance (hadn't been hit yet for stalling). The CC kid then stood up to quit the match and flipped his headgear in the air, and our kid took him down in a double-leg, as the match was still going on with time on the clock. The CC kid raised a fist to swing, but then was able to stop himself and walk away with no punch thrown. CC was DQ'd for walking off with time still on the clock, he was not ejected for fighting.

Coach Bankemper, classy as always, immediately apologized to us and the official, and got his kid under control and had a talking to. After the dual the kid came over to apologize to myself and our team, much appreciated. He is a good kid and a good wrestler, just lost his mind for a moment.

That's great but , they forgot to say ph gave up a point for readjusting his headgear when he came to the line , kind of harsh ... And leonhardt reached across the line and actually touched pH before he jumped once and hamilton got called for it and leonhardt jumped once himself before pH .

It was pretty bad