Sign in to follow this  
Mpire

GMVA

Fausz can go where he wants and if he goes to a weight he is comfortable at and wins state who cares , the best kids should win state titles . And the wrestlers who win help their team do the same , get the picture .

What was the overall impression of the venue, the event, etc? Looks like a nice arena with lots of room between mats, I heard announcer chatting up matches. Nice touch. The fact that CC, SK, and Ryle scored so well says volumes about the level of KY wrestling. Imagine if Union had been there...........

The overall impression is that it's a big tournament close to graham where they can showcase their kids and if they can't win a close one they don't have to worry the refs will help em out , go post on crappy

F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N!!!! Defeating a highly experienced senior like Myers. Wow. I'm speechless. That graham program is amazing. Imagine how good the Myers boys would be if daddy could have kept his nose out of things and they could have stuck with Moeller or been welcomed at graham. I'd say at Campbell they'll reach about 50% of their potential. Not bad.

• Upvote 1

Yeah imagine , Moeller actually being state champs like Campbell county , or graham being national champs like uh .... Austin , imagine that .

Now imagine a dad with two kids that get all the press and he never wrestled a day , shine a team like graham actually using their prestige to steal matches and sway refs into making bad calls , imagine Stephen at A d1 scho and never had to go to graham or Moeller ,

Imagine Austin a soon to be 4 time champ at 220 that just out wrestled every Ohio kid from graham or otherwise who is a national champ

And OW winner and will become the biggest four time champ

In Ohio or Kentucky history , imagine a soph picking up an Ohio 220 over his head taking h

Down throwing the half in mid air and sticking him before they hit the mat , imagine him demolishing a returning GMVWA champ in the first period by pin and taking his award and laughing at everyone else .

Imagine if any school in OHio could beat Blair but it seems they lose their best to them ,

So what does that have to do with a bs call to get him the win , your another Ohio lets make a hero at all cost even a few cheap calls in not one but two matches , weak minded sycophant.,

It appears Ohio lost Kolodsick another great freshman last yr lol and now is need of a replacement and some national exposure for one of their fresh , what a joke it doesn't matter how old he is if he is 14 , or 12 or 19 like Bo it doesn't excuse a bad call .

Someone asked how old he was and I answered. My response had nothing to do with the call. I was sitting within 10 feet of you and you need to get over the call. Your son is a great wrestler and he had plenty of time to win a 1 point match. The fact is, he couldn't get the escape he needed with 36 seconds left in he second and he couldn't get a takedown with 1:30 left in the 3rd period. You need to learn to take the loss with as much dignity as your son. Hovering over theGraham coaches and yelling at them after the match is childish. Marinelli out wrestled your son during the match. Your other son is very impressive, it's unusual for a 220 to move like he does, very impressive!

Been,

You should be ashamed of yourself. There is absolutely no excuse to attack a lady or the kids on an open forum. Mpire is fair game because he brings alot of it on himself but attacking his family members shows no class. I have NEVER heard a SINGLE unflattering word spoken about his kids and I have known several coaches that have worked with them. By all regards, Steph and Austin are first class on and off the mat. Printing off tone remarks about their mother is cowardly.

Mpire,

I agree with everything you say about Graham. Quite frankly, in my eyes their nationwide recruiting efforts are a black eye on their program and each kid "imported" throws up another asterisk on their resume. Having said that, although the ref's mechanics were wrong the correct call was made. It was two. As pointed out in previous posts, you should be more concerned that you couldn't earn the escape in 36 seconds after the takedown. That is were the match was truely lost. Finally, let the kid's wrestling do their talking. In the end, after their medals have tons of dust on them and "old timers" gather over a beverage to discuss wrestling history do you really want the first words spoken after the name of the Myers brothers to comes up to be "their dad was wacko" or the Myers and "their 7 state titles"......At the pace you are ranting, I doubt very seriously if 7 state titles even remotely gets mentioned before your name......

• Upvote 1

Come on fatboy it was a joke. Funny stuff. Just like him calling the ref a fat ass and me a queer....I'm sure he was kidding around just like I am. But I never said anything bad about his kids. Not even as a joke. Old man Myers likes to blame all his antics on standing up for his kids. But no one picks on his kids.

Thanks but no way that was two the ref changed his call never once was there control before that , end of story

Been there dione that have you ever bit the curb and felt the back of your skull crash through the roof of your mouth , , it would be a nice change for you after all the pillow biting you do .

Don't have to let it Go the haters done blew it up before a post was made , my sons lose a match and threads Are started , nice way to treat great wrestlers but regardless I will get blamed but it's ok because it because of me they are what they are and who they are , from now on I will name every single kid my sons beat from Ohio details scores names everything I will even post some videos of them flying through the air , this will be fun

The ref flat out cheated awarded a takedown after he called them out and a takedown occurred , No doubt in my mind either of my kids mind and many who saw it they simply Bow down to Jordan and his rep and

Most of the Hooplah is Ohio haters .

Thanks but no way that was two the ref changed his call never once was there control before that , end of story

Been there dione that have you ever bit the curb and felt the back of your skull crash through the roof of your mouth , , it would be a nice change for you after all the pillow biting you do .

Don't have to let it Go the haters done blew it up before a post was made , my sons lose a match and threads Are started , nice way to treat great wrestlers but regardless I will get blamed but it's ok because it because of me they are what they are and who they are , from now on I will name every single kid my sons beat from Ohio details scores names everything I will even post some videos of them flying through the air , this will be fun

The ref flat out cheated awarded a takedown after he called them out and a takedown occurred , No doubt in my mind either of my kids mind and many who saw it they simply Bow down to Jordan and his rep and

Most of the Hooplah is Ohio haters .

How about posting the video of the takedown you feel was not a takedown. That way the vast majority of us that did not see the match can get a look at it and make up our own minds about it.

It's on you tube , Stephen scores right away about ten sec in , Marrinelli escapes and backs up most of that period Steph gets double overs and Marrinelli backs out , we win toss defer , Marrinelli escapes , a lot of tie up steph takes a shot etc they get to edge Marinelli shoots gets one leg Steff whizzers they circle steph goes to hands for a split second Marrinelli never gets behind while he is down never gets points of control never gets off of one leg they circle go out ref calls it out Marrinelli continues after Stephen quits and gets a td Jordan and his coaches jump and yell ref gives him two ,

NEVER DID MARRINELLI HAVE CONTROL before they were called out and the ref waved them off then gave the two , that's not how it's done its the biggest ripoff I have ever seen and the rest of the match doesn't matter after that point steph escapes Marrinelli stalls finally Stephen has to shoot and gives up two trying its garbage , watch and I challenge anyone to show the video and show were Marrinneli has control before they are called , out , no one can because he never did . BS match end of story .watch it

What I see on the video is that Marrinelli is trying to get a takedown, Stephen starts to go out of bounds, the ref. makes motion with his hands to show they are out but never blows his whistle. Stephen had his back turned to the ref so he could not have seen the hand signal the ref made so that should not have affected his actions. When the ref does blow his whistle and signal they are out Marrinelli did meet the criteria for a takedown. Looks like the right call to me.

Mpire

• Interested in what Stephen's Coaches thought of the Takedown? It seemed that they agreed with the Ref as they did not question the call when it took place. So you have: Campbell County coaches not questioning the Call (2 Coaches), Two Refs agreeing on the call. Along with the Graham Coaches saying it was two. With no Questioning, the ref is confident that he made the right call.
  • I hope the Campbell County Coaches are fighting for Stephen, if they feel the wrong call was made. If the Coaches would have questioned the call, it would have forced the ref to explain why he make the call.

• Upvote 1

All I here about is how great this Graham school out of Ohio is. How good are they really? Hypothetical question, if you combined Campbell County and Union County together and sent the Meyers brothers, Brock, Jayce, Blackwell, Fausz, Hamilton, Dezember and the best of the rest against them, would they have a chance??

All I here about is how great this Graham school out of Ohio is. How good are they really? Hypothetical question, if you combined Campbell County and Union County together and sent the Meyers brothers, Brock, Jayce, Blackwell, Fausz, Hamilton, Dezember and the best of the rest against them, would they have a chance??

They're down from years past in my opinion. No team has ever been less than 100 pts behind them at this tournament. The closest until this year that I could find was around 150 pts. So yeah, a combined team that could beat their 3 lightweights would walk all over them. They have some serious holes (126, 138, 145, most above 160), but some very good studs. I seriously question the validity of them being a top 15 team nationally.

I watched the Graham vs Mason dual last week and the light weights looked good, the middle weights were very good but Mason won the upper weights. I expected a total blow out and came away surprised that Mason won some matches. I agree Graham may be down this year, but still a very good team and by year end will be even better.

I didn't hear or listen for a whistle and I think Stephen thought they were out and the ref waved them out whistle Or no before a takedown so it was out before the takedown .period there is no grey did he wave them out before the td , yes everyone can see it steph probably did as well

Let me explain something many coaches do not argue calls . I have seen Moeller coaches fail to argue calls several times so have everyone else .

SIDS dad , tell me when you saw control in that match a takedown with all points of control , never before the ref waved them out NEVER as for whistles there is about eight matches going on Stephen surely heard numerous ones as did everyone else , out is out ,

I think Campbell county's colors are purple and gold the coach who jumped up from Stephens corner was indeed wearing purple and gold so he must have had something to say wouldn't you think ,

Watch the match with Schramm he was cheated as well same ref .

I know everyone is buddy buddy , I don't care right is right and wrong is wrong , bad call bs call terrible call he waved them out and them awarded a td that occurred after , sad