Sign in to follow this  
i<3wrstlng

#2 beats a #1

I agree just stating the possible . Looks like 5 bumps up as well from what I have heard , will McDaniel wrestle Chamberle before state . ?

Good wrestling all over the state and it looks like every class is improving , upper weights seem to be improving as much if not more than most other weights , young a freshman hvy to watch beating higher ranked kids , Thompson improving even more after his tournament of champions victory last yr and the upper weights I saw this weekend at Male had some skilled wrestlers in them , Middles are loaded with lampes , Jones bros , Cooper , Stephen , Hamilton , Polly , Courtney , French and the the rest , you cannot really pick a soft weight class as far as top kids go , lighter weights are stacked deep , Ky looks good this yr . There may be a lot of ranking upsets with only one set of rankings out so far .

I do not think he will he can make 195 and I would like to see it on a nat level he needs

To be down or

Put on some beef which he did but has been sick and hurt much of the fall but I doubt he goes 195 unless he drops for summer tournys and shooting for four at 220 I think he stays there this yr and next probably all 4 yrs,

I actually think Stephen has wrestled Holtsclaw before .

From talking to Coach Mitchell, the plan is to keep Wade at 195 after Christmas. He only wrestled 182 at KOB because he was -- and still is -- gaining weight.

So he wrestled 182 at KOB.....and now gaining weight.....sounds strange to me......usually wrestlers keep it off and stay down, especially now when you would think CONDITIONING plays a major role in the practice regimine. I guess he must be on the high protein, pumping iron program !!!!!

Why is it strange? Maybe he and Coach Mitchell think he's better suited for 195.

Josh...Did you ever wrestle ? .....Training and conditioning usually naturally takes the bodyfat off....unless you are loading up on the proteins....Could there be someone in 182 he may be avoiding? Hmmmmm....

Wade is playing in several all star football games and wants to keep his weight up for them. He cut down to make 185 lb for his fat test and wanted to give 182 a shot at the KOB. He wanted the option to wrestle either weight this year. He is not sure what weight he will go come State. He played football during the season at 195. There are many great wrestlers at 182 and 195 neither are cake walks.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1271233/wade-holtsclaw