Sign in to follow this  
i<3wrstlng

result

Lets not slack on results this year. Wrestlers and fans really look foward to know whats goin on over the weekend. If you know it, post it

Moore high school went undefeated this past weekend beating scott high ,Holmes, fern creek, and st.x

i<3wrstlng,

Moore looked very good this weekend. No doubt this is the best Moore team ever and they are deserving of the ranking they have. St. X has 4 or 5 studs. I suspect they will get much better when their football players get on the mat and up to speed. Moore's high school team did beat Fern Creek, St. X, Scott, and Holmes. However, the actuual results of the tournament, combined hight school and middle school scores, were that Fern Creek beat Moore, St. X beat Fern Creek, and Moore beat St. X. Criteria was used to determine the champion since all teams had 1 loss. St. X took home the 1st place trophy.

• Upvote 1

Thanks marcus..we should be doing updated results, what duals are coming up...we can have predictions on big match ups that are coming we can make this fun..prediction on big tournament results

You also have a free place to post all results in a very easy format on trackwrestling. track has made it available in the dual meets section. Then you could post a link to the results on the forum. Just a thought. Would like to see both KHSAA and the KYSWA both make the results and rosters mandatory to compete in post season. It provides record for KY wrestling. Just a thought.

We (Union) are at Evansville Central on Thursday, and Castle Duals on Saturday.

Castle Duals:

POOL A

1. CASTLE

2. SOUTH SPENCER

3. BOONVILLE

4. HARRISON

5. EDGEWOOD

POOL B

1. GIBSON SOUTHERN

2. UNION COUNTY, KY

3. INDIAN CREEK

4. NORTH POSEY

5. TECUMSEH

• Upvote 1

@J.W.

How do you set up your schedule on Trackwrestling? When I go through the OPC and enter my schedule it takes me to track wrestling, but I can't figure out how to enter results or even sign up for the $50 Stats Program.

• Upvote 2

You need to login to track with your admin user name and password. If you dont have one click contact or help on track wrestling and let them know you need one. They respond same day.

After that on main track page, click dual meets on left, pick high school, kentucky, administrator, put in user ne and p/w. you will be good to go for schedule, roster , records, results etc. after that you can buy the stats program. There will be a link in upper right of your team page.

We (Union) are at Evansville Central on Thursday, and Castle Duals on Saturday.

Castle Duals:

POOL A

1. CASTLE

2. SOUTH SPENCER

3. BOONVILLE

4. HARRISON

5. EDGEWOOD

POOL B

1. GIBSON SOUTHERN

2. UNION COUNTY, KY

3. INDIAN CREEK

4. NORTH POSEY

5. TECUMSEH

Well good luck to union going out of state...keep us updated how that turns out

CC at Franklin invite ,CC should do very well as a team major matchups at 45 and 60', OH state champ Danichek and KY state runner up Hamilton along with Joseph Jones from Ross at 145 , and at 160 Ky state champ And num 1 ranked ky 160 S Myers vs OH state placer and Oh D1 3rd ranked Jacob Globke , ...... Here we go !!!

Strong field at 152 and a few very good lighter weights scattered around like Fausz and Bray .

Should be a KY 1 vs an OH 9 at 220 ,

Globkes and Myers former teammates on Ohio youth all star team Youngbucks good friends , Both Myers have wrestled Jacob many times and he and Austin had wars in jr high with battles ending both ways ,

I cannot think of a bigger match this weekend .

I wouldn't say that , Jacob is a very experienced wrestler and a fairly physical specimen he was a state placer last yr at 52 in OH and is ranked 3rd in Ohio d1 160 ahead of some talented kids .but yes I agree Stephen should win .And Danichek is Stephens old drill partner and teammate from Prodigy and springboro wrestling club / panthers he's a beast Danichek Sams an Stephen all won gradeschool state one yr all in a row Root did not have to get out of his chair for three straight matches his first yr coaching in Ohio , sorry but people do remember youth and jr high none of them will forget it or each other and neither will The Roots it was awesome .

It should be a tough class with he and Hamilton Surprised Jones from Ross is still that light I thought he would be bigger than that he was my younger sons weight a few yrs back .