Sign in to follow this  
rideemout

region 6

What's everyone predictions on weights and region champions Ind. And team since Campbell and sk are very tough teams. Also heard ahern want wrestling and decided to puck up his Sissy basketball shoes??? Let's discuss

What's everyone predictions on weights and region champions Ind. And team since Campbell and sk are very tough teams. Also heard ahern want wrestling and decided to puck up his Sissy basketball shoes??? Let's discuss

So you must be relieved then?

Why I think he would have gave you a run for your money.

I have to disagree. Paul has improved probably as much as anyone the last 2 years, if not more. Would have been at least a major, but from what we're hearing, now we'll never know.

Basketball can end in an instant and everyone could find out very quickly ,

And rumors out of CC are not good as far as enthusiasm goes as far as SOME people are concerned , not good!!!!!

Having a stud soph step in probably helps Ryle In the long run for sure , true wrestlers do not play basketball fellas sorry to say it may be for the best .good luck to Ahern , better luck to whoever replaces him .

Just another instance where a kid falls prey to the more hyped up sports , be proud of the true wrestlers out there they work harder for less respect . I suspect young Mr Belk is a bit more fired up this yr .

I can't see Ryle really challenging CC or SK but they are young with their best ahead Sk loses some big guns after this year and CC does as well Ryle probably makes it a 3 way battle in the North next yr if they weather the storm this yr . CC still has Very big guns left though :)

No one for an instant would think Paul would go 160 he wrestled 138 last yr !!!! But don't you run LOL

Paul hasn't hit 170 yet it's not Turkey Day :)

JCB0577 things happen for a reason. I think this sets John up beautifully for the coming years.

Not saying Corey would have beat PH but it wouldn't be a major I promise you that. To do what he did last year at gmvwa was no fluke. The kid is hammer especially for the amount of time he had been in the sport. What's very disappointing is the way he carried himself on and off the mat. Someone my son to looked up too. He'll be missed. And I believe he will look back and regret this decision some day. Still can't believe it. I wish him the best of luck.

Seriously , I don't know how good a ball player he is but I heard good things about him all yr it is a shame but it obviously was not in his blood like with some kids I heard he only wrestled because he didn't make the BB team in the past but that's just kid talk , there are talented athletes that make good wrestlers but there are some great wrestlers that are not as good athletes as others .

The Ryle faithful have to feel a bit of a sting getting dissed for BB that stinks ,I saw some really good grade school state champs that were legends In youth wrestling quit for BB and never reach anywhere near the success they had or could have had in wrestling .

I think it's a popularity thing and it's bad wrestling needs more Hype and more respect Ryle has a great schedule and possibly the best tourny in the state even better than the state tourny possibly , if a kid leaves their program for BB then it could happen almost anywhere , hate to see a good NKY kid not wrestle but the cream rises to the tol doubt he would have beaten PH but who knows what could happen everyone has to work to win and you have to be there to beat someone .

Enough , maybe he will come back who knows ,

Region 6 is loaded either way , is there a top state prospect at every weight how many state champs can come out of this region , who is the top Hvy , I like Miskell I know he was out of the money last yr but he was very green He could be a clear favorite a juggernaut a for real D 1 prospect if he crams a couple yrs experience into this season , I see him being very improved .

Not saying Corey would have beat PH but it wouldn't be a major I promise you that. To do what he did last year at gmvwa was no fluke. The kid is hammer especially for the amount of time he had been in the sport. What's very disappointing is the way he carried himself on and off the mat. Someone my son to looked up too. He'll be missed. And I believe he will look back and regret this decision some day. Still can't believe it. I wish him the best of luck.

PinAndWin, I know it probably wouldn't be especially since PH is the king of very close and overtime matches :P . I was trying to help you guys by calling him out, not just Ryle that will miss him. Great kid with lots of natural ability, I loved his attitude, never backed down from anyone.