Sign in to follow this  
Pusher

Region One

Posted some rankings for y'all in the other thread, you guys need to learn. How to start conversations without me. I am not going to keep coming out of retirement for you guys, miss all of you though glad to see region 1 showing the state Western Kentucky does it best

UHA beats Owensboro

Daviess beats UHA

union beats Evansville Central

Reitz beats Ft. Campbell on Tuesday.

Let the chatter begin for region one.

I know Loudmouth isn't the only one on here talking about our region.

UKpride- good luck this weekend

Fort Campbell wrestled tonight and defeated Sycamore(TN) who finished 3rd in TN small school duals last season and Smyrna(TN). They were defeated by Eagleville(tn) 39-36 and Beech (TN).

Good luck to the rest of the region this weekend.

Where is everyone going?

Union is at castle duals and FT Campbell is at reitz duals.

I was sorry to hear Colton Hall UHA will not be wrestling his senior year. I was looking forward to watching such a hard-nosed wrestler.

I had heard about it, but I wanted it confirmed before I used it to effect rankings or anything like that. That is a HUGE blow to UHA knocks them out of the race for second in the region not to mention what it means to Colton. I have never met a wrestler who didn't regret something like that.

Is it time for me to stoke the fires again already? I am NOT doing individual rankings unless I actually see the kids wrestle which wouldn't be until regional duals if that even happens. I suppose I could try since I am on a medical redshirt and have nothing better to do