KickEmOut

Ryle Raider Rumble has opportunity to add one team Dec 8th

www.trackwrestling.com

Search for "Ryle Raider Rumble" on the main page that opens.

Click on "Special Coverage" and choose videos (all kinds of things are here too, like brackets, team scores, et.)

Click Mat #1

Then when mat 1 loads, it is starting at the beginning of the tournament. You need to move video forward about 9 hours or so to get to the finals matches.

Hope that helps. I had all five mats loaded up all day yesterday and watched tons of matches plus finals.

• Upvote 1

Team Scores 1. Saint Xavier 221.5 2. Campbell County 219.5 3. Ryle 207.5 4. Woodford County 152.0 5. Harrison 151.0 6. Union County 146.5 7. Columbus East 146.0 8. Glen Este 139.5 9. Lafayette 131.0 10. Moore 111.5 11. Trinity 105.5 12. Larue County 98.0 13. Walton Verona 93.5 14. Kenton Ridge 81.0 15. South Dearborn 71.5 16. Meade County 70.0 17. Conner 67.0 18. Scott 43.5 19. South Oldham 33.0

• Upvote 1

Campbell County looked good and on pace for a nice state run the team as a whole wrestled well the football players are still improving and getting in wrestling shape and it seems everyone is trying hard now .This was a great tournament were 1st and second was separated by less than 2 points , 19 teams are a lot different than 50 or 60 with a couple top teams missing and the rest o the teams with scattered studs on them it changes the outcome tremendously , in bigger tournaments bigger guns score more points , CC went home with all the OW s an a kid who pinned through and a whole lot more carrying hardware .

I call it as I see it once again someone put on a performance unlike anyone there has ever seen teching a top eight ranked wrestler from Indiana ,

No one in the state can do what he can , jockey for the ow at state talk smack about whoever , everyone already knows and I would love to see Stephen wrestle Lampe as well as the kid from x who couldn't finish the takedown even when he had his leg and yes anyone else , no one in KYcan beat him at 160 170 152 or 145 , he does things on the mat no one else in KY would even try and succeeds . No fancy room no team of recruited rich kids and no amount scoping and talking crap to his teammates parents can Change

that he will improve more as the yr goes on more so than most , and people usually at least score on you before they start bragging about beating you next time

Watch the matches my kids don't have to poke eyes or put in a little extra after the whistle blows , not me talkin crap or cry babying because it's the truth , don't care who likes it saw all that dirty stuff last yr it's trash in any other state you lose points after a warning here it's like the refs don't recognise it ,

Sorry To say I saw it from Connor as well that 1st grade eye poking face jabbing stuff should be done with by jr high . State duals will be fun state should be a lot funner .

Miller from Scott got screwed on the seeding for this tournament. Top ten ranked wrestler getting placed in the pool with #1 ranked kid BJ Carman... Unfortunately for him and his team his one loss to Carman forced him to only be able to place seventh in the tournament. I am sure he would have place a lot higher if given the proper seed!

Seeding was straight criteria and placement in the pools beyond that it done automatically and at random by trackwrestling. It is not feasible to have a seed meeting prior, everyone would be there until midnight. Placement criteria determines your seeding, The only exception to Criteria is a head to head victory over someone seed above you. All this information is on the trackwrestling website,

Seeding Criteria

1- Placement in State Tournament

2- Placement in Ohio District or Indiana Semi State Tournament

3- Placement in Previous Raider Rumble

4- Placement in Kentucky Regional, Ohio Sectional or Indiana Regional Tournament

5- Placement in Middle School State Tournament

1 seed BJ Carmen (Larue)- Placed 3rd in the State of KY in 2012, 1st in the Rumble last year and 1st in the Region

2 seed- Noah Bauer (St X)- Placed 5th in the 2011 Rumble and 1st in the Region last year

3 seed- Matt Kennedy (Glen Este, OH)- Placed 7th in the 2011 Rumble and 5th in the Ohio D1 Sectional

4 Seed- Sean Root (Harrison, OH) Placed 7th in the 2011 Rumble

5 Seed- Eli Matthews (Campbell Co) Placed 2nd in 2012 Regional

6 seed- Jacob Warwick (Conner) Placed 4th in 2012 Regional

Alt- Elijiah Miller (Scott) Placed 5th in 2012 Regional

The other big tournament in Kentucky (The Dragon) has a format that if you lose in the 1st round that the best you can place is 7th.

Coach Graven and I are friends and I am sure that he knows that I would not screw one of his kids over.

What happened to Hamilton?

What happened to Hamilton?

What happened to hamilton

Be more distinct in your rhetorical question ,

Looked as if he was wrestling a good match against a tough opponent and got hurt on a potentially dangerous shot where his leg was hyperextended and a ref was a little late in breaking along with a wrestler . He continued a while longer and was shot again and then intelligently Id out , what's your point and why the multiple ? is that kind of stuff humorous to you , kids getting injured , certainly Hamilton has lost before by worse and to much better . No reason to thump your chest about a win and a kid getting hurt !! What happened he got a ring last yr , whats happening he's figuring out wich finger gets the next one .But we all know which one you get .