1. 1. who will win 140

• thueman
    • jackson
    • ashbrooke
    • howard

thueman great wrestler chokes in the semis

jackson beat ashbrook but is making a big jump in wieght

ashbrook great wrestler beat howard but has a bad knee injury

howard has the ability to beat great wrestlers but dontknow if he will beat the guys

Ashbrook knee is not really that bad, it could have been a lot worse.  He is taking it easy because he does not want to risk the season.  He has only wrestled at camp since he got hurt and did not wrestle at NHSCA national open but was going to till he got hurt.  He will be fine come the first of the season

jackson is going to be hard to beat this year he is explosive and has great takedowns and no one will ride him out but ashbrook looked really good to he is out of shape and has some great offense he is shot after shot so i dotn know about thueman but i know howard isnt beating jackson or ashbrook but i asint saw thueman all summer

i don't see anyone beating thunemun this year.  he beat garrett headley, the former coach at henry clay, pretty easily.  headley is one of the greats that has been affiliated with kentucky wrestling history

good to hear thueman is working hard could be the toughest wieght class next year jacksons strength will make it hard for anyone to score on him ashbrookes offensive attack will make it ahrd to score on him but thueman is thueman and i dont know why he couldnt be just as good as any of these guys to if not better but jackson is not one to sleep on i think he is the force as of right now

what does it matter how old he is?  he is a great wrestler with great skills, and i would say he would dominate most of the top wrestlers around his size that you could put out against him

I meant was age catching up with him the reason Thuneman smoked him ?  Ali was the greatest boxer ever, but he wasn't when he turned 50.  Naturally top guys like Thuneman could probably take him, depending on his age ... no matter how great you've been.  And thats not a knock on Thuneman, if you read my other posts you'll get the idea i'm a fan of the kid.

So i was just curious, thats all.  I'll leave it at that, i can see why no one would want to throw out a number for how old headly is.  I probably shouldn't have asked that question, but for that reason only.  All my point was, is if he was at his peak i suspect Thuneman wouldn't smoke him.

I'm going to have to go with Ashbrook here.  He hasn't wrestled a lot this summer but wrestling is on his mind.  I think he'll be the toughest one to beat mentally.  I think Josh can win the state this year. 

There is no doubt that Josh will win it this year... he's a Cooper. I could see him going undefeated if he manages to get in a good class. Craig was undefeated his senior year wasn't he?

I to will have to go with ashbrooke.  The knee injury will not be that big of a factor.  Plus coming off of a great season and giving murton the best match ive seen someone give him.  He is coming back with more expirience,mental and physical strength.  He will be the person to beat.