Sign in to follow this  
tiger

Match of the Century

Match of the Century  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who/what would win if Austin "the norse god" Myers faced off against Bigfoot?

• Myers
    • Bigfoot

Sasquatch definatley has the heigth and reach advantage but I think myers can get his high crotch off and power lift him on his head and pick up the quick fall! If this were to happen he would definatley get my vote for OW!!

I'm going with bigfoot. I just keep thinking of the Six Million Dollar Man Steve Austin getting his butt kicked by bigfoot, and in slow motion at that. If Steve Austin couldn't beat bigfoot there is no way Austin Myers could beat him.

and at the lower division, howsabout Robin (from Batman fame) vs Tonto (ya know, Lone Ranger). I say Tonto throttles Robin. Tonto was a tough kimosabe, and Robin was more of the "confirmed bachelor" type.

and at the lower division, howsabout Robin (from Batman fame) vs Tonto (ya know, Lone Ranger). I say Tonto throttles Robin. Tonto was a tough kimosabe, and Robin was more of the "confirmed bachelor" type.

Come on! That's two vastly different weight classes. I think a better match up with Robin would have to Catwoman. About the same weight, height, reach... plus I think Catwoman wins based on her leather singlet alone.