Sign in to follow this  
Guest RaiderCoach

Dan Gable Series Finale

Guest RaiderCoach

The Dan Gable Series will have its final tournament at Iroquois High School on July 15th.  So far it looks like there will be a very diverse and competitive field.  Clubs from Indiana, Tennessee, and Florida plan on attending.  We need to make a strong KY showing for these out of state guys.

P.S.  I still need some officials if anyone is interested or knows someone that is.

The Dan Gable Series will have its final tournament at Iroquois High School on July 15th.  So far it looks like there will be a very diverse and competitive field.  Clubs from Indiana, Tennessee, and Florida plan on attending.  We need to make a strong KY showing for these out of state guys.

P.S.  I still need some officials if anyone is interested or knows someone that is.

How long will this event last on the 15th?

jonny wolseifer won his weight and all his exhibitions. In the junior division there wasnt alot wrestlers. And i think the only weight class with a couple of matches was jr 160. Chip Condon won beating sheehan and kusnir. Kusnir kept a close match to him and sheehan lost by like 10 or something like that. i dont know who won the cadet belt but Condon won the jr belt. I felt the last tournament didnt have enough people come. I thought it was strange that it was the finale and i didnt see any indiana kids and only one woodford kid.

jonny wolseifer won his weight and all his exhibitions. In the junior division there wasnt alot wrestlers. And i think the only weight class with a couple of matches was jr 160. Chip Condon won beating sheehan and kusnir. Kusnir kept a close match to him and sheehan lost by like 10 or something like that. i dont know who won the cadet belt but Condon won the jr belt. I felt the last tournament didnt have enough people come. I thought it was strange that it was the finale and i didnt see any indiana kids and only one woodford kid.

any results for 112 and 119?????