Sign in to follow this  
EMS Coach Cardwell

Middle School State Duals

John Hardin did a great job of putting on the tournament. Congratulations To Campbell on winning their 2nd strait state dual title. The one thing i would like to see in the future is all four mats in one gym. It makes for a great atmosphere when you get to see all four pools at once. Just my opinion and would like to see it in the bylaws.

Congrats to Campbell Co. from River City. That was a battle. The excitement was great, and the kids rose to the occasion with their performances. Good luck to all at State.

Keegan Duncan beat Robert smith at 121 6-5 or 7-6 match went to the wire . Could have went either way

I agree! Possibly one of the top 3 matches of the day! This match was tied with 30 secs left. 6-5 Duncan.

Congratulations to all the wrestlers on a good year. I would also like to thank our Own Coach Kyle and the other men who devoted their time into making this first year not only a good year as far as wrestling but a time to learn life lessons that will stay with young men throughout their lives. They are always there to help our children as well as us rookie parents with a myriad of problems. I know I didn't call the others by their names but that does not lessen their importance to the team, nor does it tell of their sacrifice of time to the sport. We pray that all goes well tomorrow and that all wrestlers and their families have safe travels to and from the tournament without any serious injuries. Thanks again for a great year and one other thing .....Go NORTH. Good luck everyone tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mike