Sign in to follow this  
mat-king

suspension policy

oh, i knew that khsaa required a sit out but did not know how long for, and was wondering if any school required students to sit out for a extended amount of time, i know that in football its two weeks

I believe it is 2 events for athletes and 3 for coaches is the new rule from khsaa.

Yep. They changed the rule before this school year, I believe.

Used to be a one-game/event suspension for players, and two for coaches.

I have a feeling someone is a little excited with Lampe being kicked out, seeing Moore presumably would not have beaten them if Lampe hadn't been kicked out the match before.

I have a feeling someone is quite angry that st x took an L, hahaha sorry buddy a wins a win.

I have a feeling someone is quite angry that st x took an L, hahaha sorry buddy a wins a win.

Yeah Moore High went 5-0 that day but so did River City. Only one trophy was awarded that day. And I guess people only aim for the best out there, let's remember that Lampe was'nt the only one suspended, but yet I hear no talk about the Fern Creek kid. Why is that? Justin is a good kid, and a good wrestler. I dont know if it was the punch like cross faces, the suplex, or if he did not realize he was that far out of bounds when he took the Fern Creek kid down. But I dont think Justin would've been suspended had the other kid not got up throwing punches. The official did what he felt was right, and thats it.

Yeah Moore High went 5-0 that day but so did River City. Only one trophy was awarded that day. And I guess people only aim for the best out there, let's remember that Lampe was'nt the only one suspended, but yet I hear no talk about the Fern Creek kid. Why is that? Justin is a good kid, and a good wrestler. I dont know if it was the punch like cross faces, the suplex, or if he did not realize he was that far out of bounds when he took the Fern Creek kid down. But I dont think Justin would've been suspended had the other kid not got up throwing punches. The official did what he felt was right, and thats it.

Im a friend of both, and I can honestly say that it was both of their wrong doing during the match, and they both did deserve to be suspended, also, the anger started when Justin Lampe shoved Brandon Cleveland (the "fern creek kid") Into the stage after the referee had blown the whistle, after that it was basically a fight, and once Cleveland scored with the boot scoot/ duck under type move you could tell lampe got a tad bit aggravated and it ended up escalating to what it was.

Im a friend of both, and I can honestly say that it was both of their wrong doing during the match, and they both did deserve to be suspended, also, the anger started when Justin Lampe shoved Brandon Cleveland (the "fern creek kid") Into the stage after the referee had blown the whistle, after that it was basically a fight, and once Cleveland scored with the boot scoot/ duck under type move you could tell lampe got a tad bit aggravated and it ended up escalating to what it was. As for people saying that moore's 132 stood no chance with little lampe, when the time comes, you'll see.

Lampe was beating the fern creek kid soundly and what happened was that he wasn't used to being punked out. The fight started when the fern creek kid cross faced lampe so hard that his lip was split open (more like a punch). That was when lampe took him out of bounds and slammed him.

For all you wrestlers who are modest and behave well on and off the mat,when you see people attacking your character on here remember what he said THEY WILL HATE YOU BACAUSE THEY HATED ME.

lets just put it as this both were at wrong "fern creek kid" as you call him and lampe because boths temper got the best of them..............it is no ones fault but the theres. now saying moore would not have won is just silly trying to take a hard working teams win away....reality is that moore won st.x lost, both fought hard, and both will have a great season, both will go as hard as they can this year, again dont say moore would have lost because remember moore had a weapon of there own lined up for that match...................(jesus rosado)

and i started this topic because the match made me curious about the policy and if individual teams had there own policy after that.................you are the one who made it into a topic about that match ;)