Sign in to follow this  
Broke Back Wrestler

Best warm up CD's at tournaments

Who do you guys think has the best warm up CD.  Personally I think the Oldham County duels always has a very good warm up CD.

Most tournaments play about the same stuff...eye of the tiger,kerncraft 400(the whoa oh oh oh song)by zombie nation....etc...

it all depends what tournament your at and the mood of the tournament...the horsepower inv. usually has like hardcore headbang crap...

eastern usually plays good music at their tournaments and woodford usually has some kind of "entertainment"

Here are ten songs that can be played during your warm-ups before a dual meet or even during practice. Our thanks to the coaches at Ken Chertow

Nothing can get me hyped up like the pre-finals music at the state tournament.  I still get chills everytime I here that music start up.  Brings back so many memories.

horsepower inv. usually has like hardcore headbang crap...

What makes you say this type of artistic music is crap.  I think it is the best type of music to get you fired up. 

Personally I like to listen to some hardcore rap before i wrestle. I can handle some of the classic oldies, Eye of the Tiger, Rocky theme, and some guns n roses but nothin gets me hyped up more than some eminem.

shania twain all the way baby...ill listen to her and deanna carter,also a little something i like to listen to before huge matches is wham they really get me angry....but mostly just tim mcgraw.....and that strawberry wine song.....ohhhh doggy i love it...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

shania twain all the way baby...ill listen to her and deanna carter,also a little something i like to listen to before huge matches is wham they really get me angry....but mostly just tim mcgraw.....and that strawberry wine song.....ohhhh doggy i love it...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thats like some "i just ost and im crying" kinda music...

thats like some "i just ost and im crying" kinda music...

......dont ask me its just what gets me pumped and to this day i have never lost when i listened to deanna carter "strawberry wine" before i wrestled......no wait i did lose once but i didnt cry...lol.....no if i want to cry i just go to my garage and get on my mat and cry and then get mad and start :evil: :-o wrestling.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-D

......dont ask me its just what gets me pumped and to this day i have never lost when i listened to deanna carter "strawberry wine" before i wrestled......no wait i did lose once but i didnt cry...lol.....no if i want to cry i just go to my garage and get on my mat and cry and then get mad and start :evil: :-o wrestling.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-D

Lol...I was just jokin...but whatever Floats ur Boat..haha... :-D :-D :-) :-) :-o

Lol...I was just jokin...but whatever Floats ur Boat..haha... :-D :-D :-) :-) :-o

ya i knmow im just kidden with ya but oh well.....i get excited before the season starts...