Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Pre-season Rankings 2011/2012 - August 22

Sorry you feel that way goo no one really dies in my opinion.surprised no one has seen them wrestle steph won swoca 2 x easily and a ky grade school state a few. Yrs back wrestled camp cty last year has wrestled at conner a few times as well as ryle.yes people in ky have seen them a lot wrestled in ky fr gr state a couple yrs back and a wrestled a bunch of ky tourneys ryle simon kenton campbell cty.I know I get carried away many times on purpose I don't mind I like almost all the kids I meet and enjoy heping them all if I can and get ticked when people trie to play me or angles to down my kids and oh yeah austin is 15 and will stun everyone in this state as eaasily as he did the nation tech majored and pinned every kid in every jr high nat tourny he did in the last 2 yrs.he will do it here in ky as well may be tough for a big fresh but he will win your hearts with his .

I am glad to see interest taken in the sport I have always been impressed with the kids who work hard I will be cheering for many of them .hopefully the best all win titles and I will help anyone I can .I have seen the jones bros kevin cooper and tj for years they all work hard and yenter is a beast at cc hope they all bring back titles to nky along with my boys as well.

Hello to mr nky3x I have a nice mat room and two sons weighing 138 and 148 the younger one is the heavier.They workout daily but enjoy getting to wrestle someone other than each other and you and your sons are welcome to come workout.We are in the southend of louisville,we are a usa club so we like everyone to have a usa card. Hope you can make it sometime jeff lampe

Austin Myers can make 182 195 or go 220.he went 209 last yr for the sole purpose of comp he pinned or teched eveyone he wrestled at 171 before the 3rd period so he bumped up for the ow .he won 146 the previous yr .probably goes 19o whatever it is unless there is better comp at another weight.

Stephen went 125 but certified at112.6 so he could have went119 or made 112 had he tried he wants to get bigger but he can go 126 132 138 145 or more I have seen him wrestle some ky state placers in heavier weights and do very well I would like him at 126 but he will go 138 or 145 he's a linebacker and noseguard on d so he can hang with the big boys and then some.done commenting on him for a while.

When we get our schedule I will see who is ranked where and when we meet I plan on austin wrestling the toughest opponents he can be it 220 or 182 if his cuts are reasonable he has a good big coach in shearer to go with and learn from and some good big boys on the team to push him we want 4 state titles and 4 state powelifting records along with 4 free years in college wrestling and playing ball and as for the guy who said they don't like bragging in ky .it ain't bragging if its true and I met and hung out with a guy once from ky they used to call Clay but now call Ali who would disagree with you.haha talk the talk walk the walk and have fun doing it .best of luck to everyone this season and whenever anyone wants to wrestle or see my boys wrestle anyone simply tell me and bring them and its done same as always.

WOW is his guy for real?

Ali bragged about himself. Let your kids do the bragging not you. I don't care if you did coach them you still did not do the deeds. I have never taken credit for nor bragqed about anything athletes I coached have accomplished. I prefer they get the glory where it is deserved. And I don't see anyone on here doubting what your kids can or have done, my guess is that they already respect them.

I have no doubt about what they have accomplished, bragging is insecurity or a need to feel important. Just because Ali did it doesn't make it right. Thomas Jefferson owned slaves, stil don't make it right.

Maybe we should match this parent with the one at Simon, and they can get in trouble in the stands together. :lol:

Ha ha I like you and And Ali had a corner man he learned to talk smack from.No my kids hate when I talk s&it because I raised them that way, to be respectful and humble and they know as I do any kid can be beaten any day .and despite all the bs and propaganda I rarely loose my cool ,no need too lol I simply stated facts rankings are fun but you can't rank a kid anywhere untill they are certified at a weight and even then they caan go elsewhere .sorry just having fun no disrespect to anyone .I know what dad you are talking about and don't make the mistake of comparing dad or kids .

Well I have enjoyed reading these posts and I will have to say that I don't see anything wrong with bragging on your kids. My mom use to brag on me all the time to anyone who would listen. I wish she was still here to brag on me, it's what makes parent and child relationships speacial. My hat is off to you sir and I welcome the opportunity to see your boys wrestle and if either of them wrestle one of my kids I will simply tell them that they put their singlet on one leg at a time too and that no one is unbeatable then I will send them onto the mat to give 100%! Good luck to everyone this season!

I have no need to state what team I'm from other than I will tell you that I'm not a hawkeye fan but I like the nick name hence why the picture of Hawkeye from M.A.S.H. Also why do you want to know what team I'm from?

I'm glad there is some agreement on this board about bragging on our kids. My son was awarded the top academic student for his entire grade the last two years running, both 5th and 6th grade. He also competed in a regional math competition that included seventeen schools and around eighty participants, and he finished second. Now if his academic achievements could carry over into wrestling :D

Well wrestling will end one day for your kid ,brains usually outdoes brawn congrats to him,now make him train harder so his brawn matches his brains,

Its all good i pretty much know i will get blasted and saw it coming particularly from the haters who will certainly follow us in order to make life rough for us in our new state ,sorry for my pre emptive comments as always i will take up for my kids and all the kids i know ,just rooting for the hometeam ,as for wrestling anyone can catch anyone on any given day it happens nothing is written in stone and no match no matter where or what tournament it is in can determine just how good a wrestler really is different kids match up better against certain wrestlers ,but when you have kids who have wrestled more higher calibre kids with totally different styles and still come out on top you have a great wrestler.

Mr NKY, honestly I would encourage your youngest son to drop to 195 if he can make it because that is where the better competetion is this year. 220 (215) has been down the past few years, 2009 was the last year where there were some real tough kids in it. Its just a suggestion trying to help you guys make a better decision on what weight for him to go. Most of the top 6 ranked kids at 195 this year I believe have been or are state placers.

Your Norse God Austin needs to wrestle JJ Jude, if he can make the weight and catch him there.

I'll have to say if Austin is anywhere close to the wrestler his brother is then Jude will not have a chance. Jude is a bull for sure but I think he needs to work on his technique more.

I don't think that I am a Jude hatter, I just want to see some great wrestling and not just a great fighter, (which is what Jude is in my opinion)

MrNky3X: you just Wowed me again. Those last two posts were maybe the best two posts I have seen from you so far. Maybe you are just here to stir the pot and not the rear end everyone want to believe you are. B)

I'll have to say if Austin is anywhere close to the wrestler his brother is then Jude will not have a chance. Jude is a bull for sure but I think he needs to work on his technique more.

I don't think that I am a Jude hatter, I just want to see some great wrestling and not just a great fighter, (which is what Jude is in my opinion)

MrNky3X: you just Wowed me again. Those last two posts were maybe the best two posts I have seen from you so far. Maybe you are just here to stir the pot and not the rear end everyone want to believe you are. B)

The great fighter is ranked 16th in the country amoungst wrestlers at 182lbs.

My link

The great fighter is ranked 16th in the country amoungst wrestlers at 182lbs.

My link

OK whats your point. He is a good enough fighter to be ranked 16th in this ranking system.

We all know rankings are based on touneys you attend, and your high school career, and since he wrestles in ky he has a padded record compared to other kids. Same goes for most of the other KY kids. Unless their team spends most of their time in one of the big wrestling states such as Ohio like Ryle, Campbell, and Simon. (and even then they spend most of thier time in SW ohio which is not the best in Ohio.)

What ranking system would you be referring to, thats nationally which is exactly mr nky 3x is looking for.

It's rather funny how you praise the idiot that does these rankings then you downplay rankings that are actually based on results! Fact is JJ is the best kid anywhere near Austins weight in the state.The wrestler with the padded record and no results to back his ranking is the kid ranked ahead of Austin!!

OK whats your point. He is a good enough fighter to be ranked 16th in this ranking system.

We all know rankings are based on touneys you attend, and your high school career, and since he wrestles in ky he has a padded record compared to other kids. Same goes for most of the other KY kids. Unless their team spends most of their time in one of the big wrestling states such as Ohio like Ryle, Campbell, and Simon. (and even then they spend most of thier time in SW ohio which is not the best in Ohio.)

Off the top of my head I believe Jude has attended NHSCA Nationals the last 2 years and performed pretty well. That is the basis of his national ranking, not his KY record.

I'll have to say if Austin is anywhere close to the wrestler his brother is then Jude will not have a chance. Jude is a bull for sure but I think he needs to work on his technique more.B)

I think when you have a kid who is as powerful as Jude is, it becomes easy to lose sight of the technique they may actually have. Sometimes you become so captivated by the power in which they hit moves, you don't see the technique that may be involved. Just my opinion anyway.

Well Austin is weighing around 215 and change and the state is waiting for a heavy unlike any other and that's what I think he will shoot for and 182 is a big cut so it looks like 195 will be it so I expect it is possible I do not know jude but I have seen austin wrestle gresham and korb when he was lighter last yr and kept them at bay for a while and I think he has changed quite a bit I plan on having more to do with austin than stephen and what people fail to realise is that with the exception of fargo austin has always outdone stephen in grade school tulsa jr high and I'm sure he's ranked higher as afresh than steph was !!a fresh at at 195 wrestling a nationaly ranked upperclassmen will have it rough but what ranking, there are about a dosen or so austin is an oh jr high ow and 3 x tulsa top 3 placer and champ has had better coaches than anyone in ky and wrestled more and better kids than anyone in his grade in ky"no disrepect austin was the youngest of the original prodigy jr high kids he wrestled club jr high as a4th grader"hhe has been coached by cincys best and some of the nations best ever wrestlers .Ware,Hazewinkel,and all the other prodigy coaches all through jr high and part of grade schoool by Root and Waylon Lowe ,no kid in oh or ky has had that kind of training + a brother like steph and some other relatives with about 2 dosen state titles in other sports along with friends coaches and personal trainers unlike any kid in the country. It should be good and as for fighting he's a former naga state champ not that it matters win or lose he wins it sounds like to me if jude is as good as they say no fresh can handle him .

There you have it Austin vs Jude ,stephen vs whoever Fahy on up.let's have some fun and make some noise !!!doesn't matter to me Austin is going to be the most dominant wrestler in the state ever .