deon chaney

docvkery

fuller

hwt

byrd

young

burdin

roe

he was injured last year but was only one match awya from placing his freshmen year he will place top for if not win he is strong and great from his feet he might not be the big name but after a few good match ups with the higher ranked guys yoiu will see why he is in the top 4

I disagree with a few choices here. Shane Parks will beat Adam Carr next year. If Lewis can go all 3 periods he will beat Voth. No way Veach will beat Peace. Sheenan i dont think is capable of placing top 4. At 145 i think ervin is better than jackson, and also i dont think condon is capable of top 4. I dont think saunders will beat banks. Wolsifer is better than cooper and i dont think he will lose to him. Baker has had trouble with injuries so i dont know if he will make top 4. The rest looks good i guess. lol

travis sullivan

aaron carr

hitchings

jj jude

parks

carr

luna

adrea zeppa

ervin

wood

voth

vinzant

voth

lewis

daniels

spencer

daniels

warner

howard

eck

fuller

veach

bryan peace

butler

wasson

ashbrooke

thueman

dillion

sheenen

courtney

ervin

jackson

condon

banks

saunders

stevens

winchester

cooper

wolsifer

denham

wheeler

steven watson

ben rupp

reid

baker

will starks

mark jones

terry turner

matt green

jacob watson

deon chaney

embree

dockery

hwt

byrd

young

espinoza

fuller

thats the best i could do without knowing for sure which wieght everyone was going next year and there are few that could be up in the air like daniels at 125 is cappable ofa third

place and i just think wolsifer is not better then cooper but we will see what happens

travis sullivan

aaron carr

hitchings

jj jude

parks

carr

luna

adrea zeppa

ervin

wood

voth

vinzant

voth

lewis

daniels

spencer

daniels

warner

howard

eck

fuller

veach

bryan peace

butler

wasson

ashbrooke

thueman

dillion

sheenen

courtney

ervin

jackson

condon

banks

saunders

stevens

winchester

cooper

wolsifer

denham

wheeler

steven watson

ben rupp

reid

baker

will starks

mark jones

terry turner

matt green

jacob watson

deon chaney

embree

dockery

hwt

byrd

young

espinoza

fuller

thats the best i could do without knowing for sure which wieght everyone was going next year and there are few that could be up in the air like daniels at 125 is cappable ofa third

place and i just think wolsifer is not better then cooper but we will see what happens

im bebop the hwt from valley and fuller is a good wrestler but i dont think hes top 4 at hwt

i would put elliott martin right behind sullivan. He had very close match with adam carr in the semis last year, and this was when he weighed 90 pounds. He is actually up to weight now, and has destroyed hitchings in scrimage matchs several times. Who is jude? its crazy not to have martin in the top four since he placed fifth at state and all of your other 103 pounders didn't even wrestle at state last year.

i totally agree about elliot martin he is tough and dont like to lose at all but i think sullivan could still handle him pretty soundly about b-bop i ait sure that going 0-2 at state says much for his resume though he will have to win a few matches to show he is for real espically comin out of a weak region and stuff no offense

:roll:

first off Elliot Martin DEFINENTLY needs to be in the top 4.Now that hes up to weight theres no telling how much better he'll be next season.He could be a lil monster

about luna....i dont think i could see shane parks beating Luna either but it WOULD be an excellent match.So is shane parks really going to 119??why such a big jump up in weight classes??he been eating his wheaties???lol j/k

So who will be wrestling heavyweight for McCreary County?  Is it Espinoza or is it Roe?  I think if Espinoza cut to 215 he'd be a top contender and Roe would be top 6 at heavyweight.  But if Roe went 215 I dont think he would place.