Sign in to follow this  
THE_BOP!!!!!

where was state

The state tourney was held at Atherton High School in all of the 80's and I believe most of the 90's. I'm not exactly sure what year they moved to Frankfort.

The horrible thing about all of this is that Atherton did not have a wrestling team for some of those years.

The state tourney was held at Atherton High School in all of the 80's and I believe most of the 90's. I'm not exactly sure what year they moved to Frankfort.

The horrible thing about all of this is that Atherton did not have a wrestling team for some of those years.

they barely have a team now...if they still do...

According to KHSAA info on-line, Grady Peterson was the 112 who took second in 1994 state tourney. He was from Christian Co, if this is your teacher, then he is telling the truth. :D

According to KHSAA info on-line, Grady Peterson was the 112 who took second in 1994 state tourney. He was from Christian Co, if this is your teacher, then he is telling the truth. :D

Mathound:

On the KHSAA website under wrestling the 1st tab on the left has a section stating past individual and team winners.

Not sure if I am just bein a noob or what but that only shows state champions. I was wondering where she saw the other place-winners.

Josh stepp was state champion for Sheldon Clark in 1999 at 152 (on top of that he was MVW)

I think this is a different person than what he is talking about. He said his teacher was runner-up at 112 in 1994.

Mathound,

I found it where Grappler of Old referred to. On Khsaa.org website, pull down option for Wrestling, and pull down option for General Wrestling Info and Records, with the final pull down option of State Past Team and individual champions.