Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2010/2011 - FEBRUARY 9

I finally got an update finished to prep us for the regional tournament.  I got a little behind (really busy with middle school prep) and received a ton, I mean literally a ton of feedback the last couple weeks.  The were some very interesting weight changes and kids that disappeared.  Enjoy!  Hopefully we see some great wrestling this weekend.

http://kywca.com/kywca_011.htm

Ranger, you know I respect you, but what about Johnny Meiman.  You have to have some love for him.  I see Meiman and Cooper in the regional finals.  I may be partial, but that kid has talent.

pearson from Nelson is done for the year plowman beat edwards prp and crittenden JH at ft knox

Pearson was in the region bracket, so I left him on the rankings.  I saw the finish at Ft. Knox and moved the kids accordingly.  At this point in the season I haven't seen enough solid wins from Plowman to move him too far up.  They may be there, but I haven't heard about them.  He may get a chance to battle Crittenden to advance to state.

my season has ended, i have a torn meniscus in my left knee and they will not allow me to wrestle on it anymore.

Sorry to hear that Bryce.  I guess you can always feel fortunate that you still have another year left.

Hey in the 160 class i (chris blair - ashland) should be up there because last saturday i beat the kid from belfry (ranked 29) and montgomery and letcher i also beat john strout (ranked 6) but it was by dq 8-0. i am 5-1 in 160. i only have a small record because i cut down from 171 and i was 8-2 there

When I wrestled, I used the rankings as motivation.  I was ranked, but the information was limited.  I believe Larue County's coach did the rankings....I never emailed him how I did.....I think that is kind of comical.  Let others praise your wrestling.  If you are a good wrestler, then your wrestling will speak for itself.  Instead of arguing rankings, get the sweats on, work hard (while others are arguing rankings) and get that edge to take down "high ranked" wrestlers.  Come on guys, lets bring KY wrestling up another degree.....Would love to see the KY state tournament next year....Won't be able to make it this year.